Who's coming on Thursday?

Guest Sheela

Hey! Who's coming on Thursday, because I will Milton from Heathrow by bus afternoon. I will stay in the Holiday Inn... Who comes on Thursday too?!! :rolleyes:

Jason: If you are In MK always, maybe you can help me:

where is this? MK, coachway, M1 motorway junc 14, Buckinghamshire

I must get to the Holiday Inn.... And its my first time in MK.... :P;)

• Moderators
Hello Samwise16, would you like to meet up on the Thursday?  ;)

that would be splended. that was very kind of you to offer :P

I'm a very polite chap :lol: What time will you be arriving in Milton Keynes sir?

• Showmasters Admin

Sheela,

I too live in MK. The couchway is a bit outside the town centre. Shame you're not coming later I pass it on my way home from work at about 18:30.

Your best bet is to get on a bus (there are quite a few from the coachway) to CMK Bus Station. You'll know you're there when you see the CMK shopping centre, and you're on a stone paved road. Your hotel is then only a 2-3 minute walk away. Ask the driver he'll be able to point you in the right direction, it's basically 300m south west of you.

Too Tall.

Thank you very much! I feel better about the trip... anyway still I having problems....... :rolleyes:

But I will find the right way :) hehe But is it long from coachway to the centre?

Jody (Deags) is arriving around 11am and I hope to arrive around 6pm we are both stayting at the Holiday Inn.

Hope to see you there

Hey! i go to the Holiday Inn can we meet there at 6pm - when you get there? *a blond girl in pink*

:) Now I must go to get my stuff and then get to the Airport :) bye