• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Announcement - Bully Ray

Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph Price: £15

Photoshoot Price: £15/£30 with Devon

27951.jpg

IMG_6809-590x900.jpg

Dudley-Boyz.jpg

Mark LoMonaco has teamed with Devon Hughes, his kayfabe half-brother, D-Von, as The Dudley Boyz and Team 3D. Recognized as one of the most prolific tag teams in professional wrestling history, they are the only tag team to have held the ECW, IWGP, NWA, TNA, WCW, WWF and WWE Tag Team Championships and they were the first tag team inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. LoMonaco has also held a number of singles championships, most notably the WWF/E Hardcore Championship on 10 occasions and the TNA World Heavyweight Championship on two occasions, and was a member of stables including The Dudley Brothers, The Alliance and Aces & Eights.

• Like 1

I wouldn't rely on guests doing other shows in the year. Always best to try and get where they are announced for.

I understand this, just there have sometimes been guests that have done MK (which has always fallen in exam period), then done London the following year and I've been able to meet them. So will remain hopeful, great announcements nonetheless!

I wouldn't rely on guests doing other shows in the year. Always best to try and get where they are announced for.

I understand this, just there have sometimes been guests that have done MK (which has always fallen in exam period), then done London the following year and I've been able to meet them. So will remain hopeful, great announcements nonetheless!

The guy who's bring them over has stated on his Facebook page that they're booked for June. With this in mind I would not expect them to be doing LFCC next month. Not to say they might not come over again at some point but that could be a long way off. The last time I saw them (not counting the TNA fan interaction) was just over 10 years ago when they were just released from WWE. I'd say take this opportunity if you can because you have no idea if and when they might get brought over again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Will he sign autographs under his 'Bubba Ray Dudley' name from WWF/WWE? Prefer this character to the one in TNA.

Legally speaking he probably isn't allowed to. I would assume that the reason he is Bully Ray in TNA is that WWE owns the rights to the Bubba Ray character.

Will he sign autographs under his 'Bubba Ray Dudley' name from WWF/WWE? Prefer this character to the one in TNA.

Legally speaking he probably isn't allowed to. I would assume that the reason he is Bully Ray in TNA is that WWE owns the rights to the Bubba Ray character.

He has left TNA now. He returned briefly to WWE in this years Royal Rumble as Bubba Ray. As far as I am aware he and Devon are free agents now so not sure what names they can go under when signing autographs.

• 1 month later...

Anyone know where I can get any decent WWF/WWE photos of The Dudley Boyz?

Retro Wrestling stock many 8x10 and glossy pictures. They're generally pretty good for wrestling promos.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...