Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - DEVON

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Wrestling Guest Announcement - Devon

Attending: Saturday and Sunday

Autograph: £15

Photoshoot Price £15/£30 with Bully Ray

devon2.jpg

BubbaRayDevon-665x385.jpg

Along with his tag team partner Mark LoMonaco, Hughes is one-half of the tag team Team 3D (formerly known as The Dudley Boyz). Characterized by their unorthodox ring apparel and usage of tables in their matches, Team 3D is one of the most successful tag teams in the history of professional wrestling, recognized by TNA as 23-time world tag team champions, and were the first tag team inducted into the TNA Hall of Fame. Including his two TNA Television Championship reigns, Hughes has held 26 major championships between TNA, WWE, ECW, 2CW, and New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW).

• Like 1

Sorry Lostboy1981, a forum mistake. For some strange reason I was signed in under your name. Have no idea how that I happened and I've signed out of your account. It worries me that this has happened. I really hope it doesn't happen again.

• Like 1

Sorry Lostboy1981, a forum mistake. For some strange reason I was signed in under your name. Have no idea how that I happened and I've signed out of your account. It worries me that this has happened. I really hope it doesn't happen again.

Delete cache and cookies and it won't happen again. We've already covered this problem a couple of times, the most recent topic is here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87751

You weren't actually in his account, it was kind of a ghost image due to a security issue that had gone wrong.

Delete cache and cookies and it won't happen again. We've already covered this problem a couple of times, the most recent topic is here: http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=87751

You weren't actually in his account, it was kind of a ghost image due to a security issue that had gone wrong.

no problem