Lauren Cohan for LFCC

josh-hammond

• Moderators

PLEEEEEASE can you get Lauren Cohan to LFCC 2015?

she'd get LOADS of interest since she's been in Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries and The Walking Dead!!

(plus i'd pay good money for a Greene Sisters photoshoot with emily kinney!)

I totally second this and would DEFINATELY buy that photo shoot

• Like 1

I would definitely be up for this, however, as SM do book Walking Dead guests I'm sure they would jump at the chance to get Lauren at a show. The show is so popular these days that SM will sign up any cast members if they can, it just depends on the guest and if they are available/want to do it.

I would definitely be up for this, however, as SM do book Walking Dead guests I'm sure they would jump at the chance to get Lauren at a show. The show is so popular these days that SM will sign up any cast members if they can, it just depends on the guest and if they are available/want to do it.

hrrrrm

lots of TWD guests going to otheer events *cries*

• Like 1

lots of TWD guests going to otheer events *cries*
As I say, it depends on when they are available.

I also been wanting to meet stars like Jeffrey DeMunn, IronE Singleton, Scott Wilson, and David Morrissey all these characters are now deceased I am surprised that we haven't had any of these actors yet but I am hoping that we will get them at some point

• Like 1

I also been wanting to meet stars like Jeffrey DeMunn, IronE Singleton, Scott Wilson, and David Morrissey all these characters are now deceased I am surprised that we haven't had any of these actors yet but I am hoping that we will get them at some point

i'll take any TWD guests!!!!! (lauren cohan is my most wanted guest and autograph)

hell, even if ive already got their autograph by writing to them etc i'd still want to get an autograph and a photoshoot with them at a con!