Pre-sale NFCC Saturday entry sold out! Some left on the day!

• Showmasters Admin

There are still Saturday tickets available on the day after 11am. After this time we will be using a 1 out 1 in system, so there may be a waiting time. There is still around another 2000 capacity on the day, which the venue and ourselves will regulate. giving as many fans the chance to attend as possible.

Those leaving the event wishing to return will be given a hand stamp, although after 11am there may be a short wait to come back in, but you will be in a priority queue to re-enter which we estimate should only take a matter of 5 minutes.

Sunday tickets are all still available for pre-booking at this time, for both early-bird and standard entry.

Sorry no. As per the first post, we will now not be selling Saturday tickets until 11am on Saturday.

What time would you recommend getting to the venue in order to be likely to get in at a decent time??

It will be me and my girlfriend's first con and we're keen to go to the Red Dwarf talk. [Too busy with our costumes to think about getting our tickets bought early!! :( ]

Have just read too tall's post on the Cardiff page. You have said that there may be additional early bird tickets on the day of the show as it will go to a one in one out system. Will that also apply to this show. I'm not driving for 3 hours to hang about for another 2 at the venue lol

Have just read too tall's post on the Cardiff page. You have said that there may be additional early bird tickets on the day of the show as it will go to a one in one out system. Will that also apply to this show. I'm not driving for 3 hours to hang about for another 2 at the venue lol

No. TooTall has already posted in response to your earlier question what is happening:

Sorry no. As per the first post, we will now not be selling Saturday tickets until 11am on Saturday.

The amount of tickets sold has not decreased since then. That means the situation hasn't changed.

So I bought my Photoshoot and talk tickets for Saturday but I missed out on entry ticket so it would be fine buying mine on the day. I get into Newcastle about 8:30 what time would you rerecommend queueing up to get a Saturday ticket.

• Like 1

So I bought my Photoshoot and talk tickets for Saturday but I missed out on entry ticket so it would be fine buying mine on the day. I get into Newcastle about 8:30 what time would you rerecommend queueing up to get a Saturday ticket.

As there's very limited capacity and there's a chance of missing out on other things you already paid for I'd personally get in line as soon as possible.

I like the idea of the photo shoots starting earlier for people with early bird tickets.

Encourages you to buy early bird tickets.

Will this be a regular feature. Would be useful to know for future events.

Thanks.

It's been used at LFACC too. So it's quite possible it will be returning in Newcastle as well.