Funko Pop

• 2 months later...

Decided to start in on these - Going to try to keep to the Marvel MCU and just have one of each character... Still that's 32 to be getting on with. £7 each when bought in bulk doesn't sound too bad, right... Then there's all the rest.... :crying:

The 3 for £21 that has been seen previously, that was for any standard model right? not including the GINTD, metal or alternative ones...

Im hoping to find this stall too that do those deals, theres quite a few im looking for to complete sets and also aload of others that i want to get so i plan on spending quite a bit on them this time round. also any exclusives would be cool. so funko pops, arrow and the flash figures are all on my list this time.

Personally hoping there's someone stocking the Walgreens exclusive Marvel ones since they're proving tricky.

I've yet to see a 2 for £10 stall, usually £10 each or 2 for £18 3 for £21 etc.

Last year there were around 3 funko specific stalls doing that deal and another 5+ with smaller selections there, so plenty to choose from. I haven't bought any yet as the ones on eBay are going to £10+ so if I can get 30% off then I think I can wait...

• Like 1

Well '3 for £21' is £7 each, the standard multibuy deal along with '2 for £18' I think it is. Marked down from the £10 standard - I make that a 30% discount. Of course rarer items and oversized items, Gitd and metalics are going to cost you more, but the standard ones can be bought at a discount.

Edited by Zahariel

Right - I'm an a #PopBan... Just used the eBay 20% off code to get a whole load in... ouchie... but I guess you save in the long term seeing as the stalls at CMMK weren't doing cheap deals... Anyone else evey go under a self imposed ban? if so, how long did you last?

Edited by Zahariel