Guest Cancellation - James Marsters

I wasn't able to attend Cardiff so I pre-ordered an autograph from him from the pre-order shop. Will this be refunded the same way as photoshoots? Many thanks

Yes, you will ger a refund automatically.

If he's still attending Newcastle the week after surely he can just sign preorders there?

I am absolutely gutted. It's my besties birthday on the Saturday so I'd purchased a photo shoot for her present as she is a huge fan. We have all planned her birthday celebrations around this event so now I'm afraid she's going to be so disappointed :(. Dreading breaking the news to the girls tonight...

I had a photoshoot paid for and it's my understanding it will get refunded but how long will this take? Just so i have some idea when to expect it thanks :)

It will be done as soon as possible, but we really can't give you a timeframe.

I literally just had an email through lol! Thanks anyway :)

Hi, I've emailed Showmasters about the possibility of swapping my Cardiff tickets for Newcastle tickets due to this cancellation, as I understand they can't refund tickets, and this way they still get my custom and we still get to see James Marsters! (Never met him before and I'm a MASSIVE Buffy fan)

Was wondering if anyone had experience with this or knew if it was possible?

Thanks!

Hi, I've emailed Showmasters about the possibility of swapping my Cardiff tickets for Newcastle tickets due to this cancellation, as I understand they can't refund tickets, and this way they still get my custom and we still get to see James Marsters! (Never met him before and I'm a MASSIVE Buffy fan)

Thanks!

It has been offered in the past sometimes when a guest was switched to a later event. But then Showmasters specifically announce that this is possible. The first post states there'll be automatic refunds, so I don't think a swap will be possible in this case.

Thanks!

It has been offered in the past sometimes when a guest was switched to a later event. But then Showmasters specifically announce that this is possible. The first post states there'll be automatic refunds, so I don't think a swap will be possible in this case.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying? I know entry ticket refunds aren't possible but I'd just like to swap from Cardiff to Newcastle? Costs the same amount, and this way Showmasters still gets my custom, and I still get to meet Jame Marsters.. so win-win?

Thanks!

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying? I know entry ticket refunds aren't possible but I'd just like to swap from Cardiff to Newcastle? Costs the same amount, and this way Showmasters still gets my custom, and I still get to meet Jame Marsters.. so win-win?

If a swap is possible it is announced in the cancellation post. This post only mentions refunds. So refunds will be done automatically, in fact I think they've already been done. Due to that a swap is not possible.