Guest Cancellation - Christopher Cousins

Anyone know when the refunds will be done? I got James Refund but Christopher's Refund is still outstanding and he cancelled first? :help:

Was James on a different credit card that's still valid? If so that's probably the reason why you got this one first.

Anyone know when the refunds will be done? I got James Refund but Christopher's Refund is still outstanding and he cancelled first? :help:

Was James on a different credit card that's still valid? If so that's probably the reason why you got this one first.

Hi QS,

Both photo shoots were paid for with the same card at different times, I sent the shop two Emails with the guests details and my new Card details. James was refunded, but never got anything for Chris? that made me wonder what happened.

Hi QS,

Both photo shoots were paid for with the same card at different times, I sent the shop two Emails with the guests details and my new Card details. James was refunded, but never got anything for Chris? that made me wonder what happened.

Right now the best guess I have is that for some reason James refunds were done first. I've checked with a friend of mine who had Christopher tickets too and he didn't get a refund yet either. So those may in fact still be processed.

We probably would get replacement guests but then on the Thursday or Friday before the show they would cancel as well. I spent £45 on early bird tickets for nothing now.totally gutted still as per nothing can be done about it. Perhaps this is why sm urge everyone to get early bird tickets then that way sm have our money so it makes no difference if guests turn up or not.

It was about time we had another conspiracy theory. ;)

The reason why SM urge everyone to pre-buy is simply that past year there've been a number of days where the lines for buy on the day got too long and we had a lot of upset attendees coming on here to voice their displeasure. If you don't want to prebuy no one forces you (with the exception of LFACC Saturday and there last year has been proof that there's no other choice but make it prebuy only). But if you don't prebuy then you may face a serious delay getting in on the day. Your choice.