validation charge on tickets

A mail from showmasterevents today :

"Tickets are no longer being posted out and you will need to print off your tickets and bring them with you. Also if you did not validate your ticket when you ordered then you will receive an email within one week of placing your order asking you to validate."

??

And I don't pay Shipping costs when I bought my tickets...

(france)

Edited by gneetke

A mail from showmasterevents today :

"Tickets are no longer being posted out and you will need to print off your tickets and bring them with you. Also if you did not validate your ticket when you ordered then you will receive an email within one week of placing your order asking you to validate."

??

And I don't pay Shipping costs when I bought my tickets...

(france)

What's the problem? Sorry, but I don't understand your question.

The tickets are e-tickets (electronic tickets). You need to print them off. Due to the electronic delivery there are no more shipping costs.

But you will have to pay the so called validation charge. If you have not paid that you will get an e-mail asking you to validate. Follow the instructions in that e-mail to pay the validation charged.

Hi I'm still waiting for my Jodie Lyn O'Keefe and neve Campbell tickets I paid for them over a month ago was wondering if I've got to print them as stickers now as they weren't even around when I paid for them hope to hear soon plz

I waited over a month for my Robert Englund ticket and just got it yesterday. As you ordered them from the old system you WILL get them in the post and not have to get stickers instead.

Hi I'm still waiting for my Jodie Lyn O'Keefe and neve Campbell tickets I paid for them over a month ago was wondering if I've got to print them as stickers now as they weren't even around when I paid for them hope to hear soon plz

Anything ordered before the store went over to electronic tickets (which was on February 25, so if you are waiting for a month way after you ordered) is still being mailed. That was already stated a couple of times, last time even on this page, 8 posts above yours. You have my word your order is no exception. :lol:

Due to a lot of people panicking about the e-tickets the store had a rush of orders before the switch. Shipping is taking a little longer than usual.

Anything ordered before the store went over to electronic tickets (which was on February 25, so if you are waiting for a month way after you ordered) is still being mailed. That was already stated a couple of times, last time even on this page, 8 posts above yours. You have my word your order is no exception. :lol:

Due to a lot of people panicking about the e-tickets the store had a rush of orders before the switch. Shipping is taking a little longer than usual.

I waited over a month for my Robert Englund ticket and just got it yesterday. As you ordered them from the old system you WILL get them in the post and not have to get stickers instead.

thanx appriciate the replys

Hey! Im confused! i bought a ticket to see RDA and i received an actual ticket... but i just made another order and had to print them out but i don't think i purchased the validation charge but as you said emails should go out soon. is the actual ticket valid?

Hey! Im confused! i bought a ticket to see RDA and i received an actual ticket... but i just made another order and had to print them out but i don't think i purchased the validation charge but as you said emails should go out soon. is the actual ticket valid?

The actual ticket sent through the mail is valid.

The e-ticket should show the validation charge on the order confirmation. If it does not it is not valid. In that case you will get an e-mail.

My friend bouht for us RDA photoshoot tickets, but she paid the valkdation fee and got another ticket for the fee (if I understood it right) saying she will have to bring the validation ticket, too?

This is what she told me:

they sent me another email saying i didnt pay the e-ticket validation when ordered the photoshoots because its a new system and they are trying to figure it out - I just payed it and they sent me a ticket..... the ticket has a barcode and in order for the photoshoot tickets to work they have to scan the validation one.

We are going different days, can we just bring the original photoshoot tickets that are now validated, or do we need the validation eticket too?

And also if you've paid the validation charge separate I think you've got to bring that with you too

No, you only need the actual ticket.

EDIT: The line that you need to print and bring the validation charge ticket is incorrect, this has been confirmed by the office. You only need the photo ticket like I stated. The wording has now been changed, so hopefully no more confusion if someone forgets again.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Moderators

Hi, I have my email for the validation charge!

It's only 2,5£ exactly? Or 5x2,5£ ? (I bought 5 tickets on the shop).

Thanks

If you bought all 5 tickets in the same order, then it is just one charge of £2.50.