Q&A for Walking Dead Fans with Mystery Guest

Che-Snake

i want to know as well :D

also, i totally want to be friends with everyone who's commented in this thread. y'all walking dead fans are AWESOME XD

Shucks, you're not too bad yourself kid! 😉 Are you just a fan of the show or have you read the comics too? Personally I was reading the comics long before the show came about and it's been great to see what things have and haven't been included. I Highly recommend reading them if you haven't.
  • Like 1

also, i totally want to be friends with everyone who's commented in this thread. y'all walking dead fans are AWESOME XD

Shucks, you're not too bad yourself kid! Are you just a fan of the show or have you read the comics too? Personally I was reading the comics long before the show came about and it's been great to see what things have and haven't been included. I Highly recommend reading them if you haven't.

friend got me into the tv series and then bought me the first compendium for christmas a few years back....

i now have a walking dead WALL in my room for all things TWD related, whether its comic, tv series, telltale games etc.

hell, ive even got a walking dead tattoo which im having more done on next week :D

definitely prefer comics over tv series but i pretty much love all things TWD

Shucks, you're not too bad yourself kid! Are you just a fan of the show or have you read the comics too? Personally I was reading the comics long before the show came about and it's been great to see what things have and haven't been included. I Highly recommend reading them if you haven't.

friend got me into the tv series and then bought me the first compendium for christmas a few years back....

i now have a walking dead WALL in my room for all things TWD related, whether its comic, tv series, telltale games etc.

hell, ive even got a walking dead tattoo which im having more done on next week :D

definitely prefer comics over tv series but i pretty much love all things TWD

Wow! That's dedication! Good work my friend.
  • Like 1

Plus remember the mystery guest is likely in the US - so his/her today is still a lot longer than our today too.

Thats actully a very good point
Che-Snake said they would revel who it was today, not that the guest would be online. So really it depends on where Che-Snake is.

Plus remember the mystery guest is likely in the US - so his/her today is still a lot longer than our today too.

Thats actully a very good point
Che-Snake said they would revel who it was today, not that the guest would be online. So really it depends on where Che-Snake is.

Che-Shake is in the UK - but if they still need some word from the guest for example that could well make any new announcement the guest's today but no longer our today. That's what I meant.

Ok everyone, thank you for waiting. I Apologise for the delay, Dr Edwards had to do his rounds ;)

Yes we're very pleased to announce that Erik Jensen aka Dr Steven Edwards is to be joining the forum to answer your questions very soon! :clap: Erik is very excited to be hearing from you all and can't wait to answer your questions!

A new thread will be made specifically for the Q&A, so get those questions ready!

SEdwardsSS5.jpg

the-walking-dead-season-5-slabtown-offic

Also on a side note, if all goes well with this Q&A then we will look to have more of these style of events in the future. We already have a few WD guests that we speak to, including some from the WD games!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)

• Like 2

Phew - just in time too. Finished season 4 today, just watching the BTS stuff now, really interesting. Can't wait for S5 on bluray - though can people please remember

Bad things happen... ssssssshhhhhh!!

for plot specific bits please...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, just a quick update!

Its becoming increasingly hard to arrange a time to get Erik onto the forum, so we've decided we are going to arrange a live chat in the very near future. We're arranging a time and date and will keep you posted, however its unsure as of yet wether it'll be something everyone can view or wether it will be a pre-recorded thing. In the event that it is pre-recorded, please send your questions to me at (Mods I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'm willing to give my email out!) LouisJWebber@gmail.com with the header Question for Erik.

All the best and see you soon!

Ta,

Che-Snake :)