PHOTO SHOOT SCHEDULE

Patou

• Moderators

Never been at London film comic con, how long do you estimate the queue (autographs) for RDA ? Christopher LLoyd ? :whistling: ... For me, arrival time will be around 7am on sunday

The actual physical queues are never very long due to the virtual queue system.

For how it works, read here

Hi, I'm worried about this photo shoot schedule too. I've never been to a con before and I was hoping to buy a fair few photo ops. I'm really worried they'll clash though if I buy too many?? Any advice for a newbie ;3

Well the more you buy the more the danger of a clash, there's no way to avoid that. Try to spread out over the weekend if you're going all days. There's really nothing more to add to what has already been posted.

Hi, I'm worried about this photo shoot schedule too. I've never been to a con before and I was hoping to buy a fair few photo ops. I'm really worried they'll clash though if I buy too many?? Any advice for a newbie ;3

I look at which guests are there are on what particular days, so if you have 10 guests who are there on Friday only and 5 who are there all three days then I'll do the Friday only guests on well Friday and then the other five on either Saturday or Sunday. If I have say 30 in total then I'd try and get 10 on each of the three days. (Numbers are plucked out of the area than any real basis.)

As Richard and Christopher are likely to be two of the busiest guests for photoshoots, there is a good chance it may be split , which means you could attend one shoot for one, and one for the other if clashes, but just speak to the crew, I've had three on a the same time and still managed to make all of them !

• Like 1

Going to LFCC requires lots of planning ahead, the spreading like Knitty Fred suggested is a good tip if you go multiple days. Make a schedule for yourself on when you want to do what when the overall schedule is released and if there are clashes, talk to the crew, they will indeed try their best to help you.

Another big help, although it costs a lot of pounds, is a gold pass. It will give you priority at photo shoots and the possibility to join every autograph line (excluding diamond pass guests) without the need of a VQ ticket, making planning a whole lot easier and serious clashes very unlikely. I loved my silver version of that pass last year, it got me through several photoshoots and dozens of auto's over the weekend, including Stan Lee, with enough time to spare to enjoy several talks. If you can spare the money, I would definatly recommend a gold pass to anyone who wants to do a lot.

• Like 1

Ok, my objetives are : 1 photo with Christopher + 1 photo with RDA + signature with them, and then if I have the time, signatures with the rest of BTTF cast , Zach Galligan and Kevin Eastman...

All that in 1 day :borg: !!!

Sunday, busy sunday !!!! :band:

Ok, my objetives are : 1 photo with Christopher + 1 photo with RDA + signature with them, and then if I have the time, signatures with the rest of BTTF cast , Zach Galligan and Kevin Eastman...

All that in 1 day :borg: !!!

Sunday, busy sunday !!!! :band:

If you only going Sunday, I would recommend going straight to Christopher and RDA autograph table to get their Virtual queue ticket since they will be most busiest. Then see what time you have before first shoot.

Never been at London film comic con, how long do you estimate the queue (autographs) for RDA ? Christopher LLoyd ? :whistling: ... For me, arrival time will be around 7am on sunday

You have probably picked two of the busiest guests for the weekend ! As soon as doors open head straight to the signing area, a plan is normally available a few days before and a link to it is available on this forum. Pick up a Virtual Queue ticket for both Christopher and Richard as they are unlikely to be signing as soon as you go in. You should have fairly low ticket numbers I would think if you get there at 7.00 a.m. on Sunday. You are now free to go round and browse stalls, go for something to eat. As soon as they start signing there will be a sign at the front of their queue which will say 1 - 50 for example, which means anyone who has a virtual queue ticket number within that batch can join the smaller queue (note you pay for your autos in this queue and you can also choose a photo from the selection provided or bring your own item). I have no idea how quick either of them sign, so it is difficult to estimate exact queuing time, but I suspect they won't allow any posed photos at their desks so they can get through as many autos as possible during the day, but remember they will have other commitments such as talks, photoshoots, going for lunch, so they won't be there all day at their signing desk. If you have a fairly low Virtual Queue ticket number for both of them, say you went to Richard's queue first, chances are by the time you get to Christopher's you will probably be able to join that one, but again check the numbers that the crew member will have put at the start of the queue. If your number hasn't come up or they have another commitment (talk etc), don't hang around the area, just go away and check back in 30 to 45 minutes.

Based on many years of attending, I've been going since the very first one, if you are there at 7.00 a.m. on a Sunday I don't think you will have any problem getting lowish virtual queue tickets, so I would be surprised if you hadn't met both of them in the morning.

• Like 1