Eventbrite e-tickets

Hi Admin

I asked this question somewhere else but haven't had an answer yet so was hoping perhaps someone could answer here (as it may be something a few people want to know).

I have the Eventbrite app on my phone, to which I have added my e-tickets and have a separate ticket (with Q Code) for entry ticket and all my photoshoots. Will the use of this app be as acceptable as printing paper copies and bringing them along, as I'm guessing your staff will have scanners so they should work equally with scanning the paper copy as scanning the app.

Thanks.

If the barcodes show clearly in the app (I don't have it so I can't tell) it will be acceptable, yes. We have been informed that showing the barcode on a phone or tablet does work as well. My apologies, when you asked the question the first time it wasn't really clear what the app was for. Otherwise I could have posted this answer right away. I thought I had posted there that the mods and admins have no idea and have forwarded this question to someone who can hopefully answer. We haven't heard back yet to this point.