So any more for anymore?

mr fagan

Hi looking at the guests list I have come to the total of SIX which may seem ok to some but I was wondering if anymore are coming? in one way its good that I am in single figures due to budgetry constraints but then on the other hand as I have forked out £45 nearly £50 just to get into the venue, to get something for my money would be nice. But six is better than nothing as even though this show is more local to me I must admit initially it was not down on my schedule due to the guest list.

And before anyone says well you paid your entry tickets fee you get out of it what you put in, well as I have said before on many times, I only go to these shows for autographs and dealers area NOTHING ELSE. Cheers.

There's no point in writing these posts as you'll always receive the same answer. Just be patient. As David said there's no garuntee that the guests will be of any interest to you. Personally I am meeting 11 people and having photos with three of them.

Exactly - there's no point in writing these posts. Guests are announced whenever contracts are signed, and certainly this has happened often enough the week of the show. I can assure you SM are not keeping back Harrison Ford and will announce him when the 50th person asks "any more guests to come." Would be nice, but not going to happen. ;)