More Richard Dean Anderson Photoshoots on Sale Soon

God L'Eponge, on 26 Feb 2015 - 8:21 PM, said:

I seem to be logged in as someone different, what's going on ? This isn't my profile. Help.

NO WAY! This isn't my profile either! What's going on here?

Sorry to whoever this profile belongs to! I obviously didn't mean to use it!

God L'Eponge, on 26 Feb 2015 - 8:21 PM, said:

I seem to be logged in as someone different, what's going on ? This isn't my profile. Help.

NO WAY! This isn't my profile either! What's going on here?

Sorry to whoever this profile belongs to! I obviously didn't mean to use it!

That was me that posted that, but it logged me in as someone was else !!!!! What's going on ? I still didn't get the £2.50 added though !!! Nightmare.

But do you see what number you have on the ticket ? I´m confused...

there is no ticket number-was discussed in an other section-

those with old type tickets will go first then all e-tickets it will be a first come served type thing(could be a bit unorganized)

Hahahahaa!! A "Bit" Unorganised??? :whistling::P

• Moderators

Actually really warming to this new system particularly like the fact that the tickets can go in the pass book on iPhone

I'll have to remember this when I buy some tickets , cheers !

No probs, it's all really quite easy Im really impressed and I was initially opposed to it! hope it all works ok when the event comes round

Actually really warming to this new system particularly like the fact that the tickets can go in the pass book on iPhone

I'll have to remember this when I buy some tickets , cheers !

No probs, it's all really quite easy Im really impressed and I was initially opposed to it! hope it all works ok when the event comes round

Yeah I too hope it works okay once it comes round too, seeing everyone saying that they had issues with the e-ticket purchase (£2.50); that if you don't add this at checkout the ticket is not valid.

Shame Eventbite App and Passbook don't have the invoice, would be handy (save searching for the email confirmation on the day)

But I'm excited non the less and really looking forward to meeting Macgyver and now attending the Friday (All 3 days now!!)

Edited by KFK-88
  • Like 1

Oh no! I just double-checked my invoice, and although I accepted the administration fee (2.50 Pounds) by ticking the box, I wasn't billed for it! How is this possible and what should I do now?

Double check your email you received to check that you haven't been billed for it and then get in contact with Showmasters via Eventbite.

Oh no! I just double-checked my invoice, and although I accepted the administration fee (2.50 Pounds) by ticking the box, I wasn't billed for it! How is this possible and what should I do now?

Double check your email you received to check that you haven't been billed for it and then get in contact with Showmasters via Eventbite.

If it didn't work for some reason you will be contacted. But if you want to play safe contact Showmasters through the suggested route.

I'm the same boat. My email does say that the ticket verification is there, but I haven't been billed. I've sent an email to Showmasters for clarification - I'd hate to miss out on a photo op with RDA because of £2.50!

As per Queen_Sindel

"If you have not added the admin charge you have neither lost your ticket nor your money. You're not the only one and until the charge gets added by default I am pretty sure you won't be the last one either. ;) You will be contacted. I repeat, you will not lose the ticket or the money."

Posted from other thread.

As per Queen_Sindel

"If you have not added the admin charge you have neither lost your ticket nor your money. You're not the only one and until the charge gets added by default I am pretty sure you won't be the last one either. ;) You will be contacted. I repeat, you will not lose the ticket or the money."

Posted from other thread.

Thank you KFK-88.

I'll check with the office, but under the current circumstances a pinned EventBrite FAQ on the forum would probably make sense.