More Richard Dean Anderson Photoshoots on Sale Soon

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that we will be able to put more photo shoot tickets on sale for Richard Dean Anderson. :dance:

In response to your feedback these will go on sale at 7pm, (so that people can be home from work), on Thursday 26th February! This should give everyone time to know they are going back on sale. :smile:

Obviously Richard is a very popular guest but we hope to have secured enough extra shoots that everyone who wants one should be able to purchase one.

We are also happy to confirm that the price will remain the same as the first batch that were on sale, at £45 each.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Showmasters :smile:

• Like 8

Currently binge watching stargate sg1. Can't believe I've never seen it. It's amazing. Although there are a lot of seasons. Definitely going to get a photo on Thursday.

you should also watch farscape, sanctuary ( which has many people from stargate in it) and legend of the seeker if you haven't watched any of them before.

Currently binge watching stargate sg1. Can't believe I've never seen it. It's amazing. Although there are a lot of seasons. Definitely going to get a photo on Thursday.

you should also watch farscape, sanctuary ( which has many people from stargate in it) and legend of the seeker if you haven't watched any of them before.

Will do. Thanks. I've got lots to watch!

• Like 1