First RDA photo session sells out! Hopefully more to come soon&#33

Too Tall

Yeah I was planning to come up on the Sunday.....glad I saved money on my entry ticket for the time being....

Really getting to be tough going to these events.....to think of how many I used to do in relative comfort to what it's like nowadays.....not a change for the good for me I'm afraid ...

Edited by discodiva
  • Like 2

That's good then you never know you might be able to have a selfy with can phone

RDA is going to be very busy. I am pretty sure posed photography won't be allowed at all. That includes all photos with him at the table, no matter if selfie or a crew member taking your picture with him. Best I am expecting is you might be allowed a picture of him signing, but I doubt even that. If it's the set up I am expecting you'll be allowed to take pictures up to a certain point in line and that is it. Please do not try for a selfie then. Crew will be forced to step in and will stop you.

Yep, I didn't get one either... Are you telling us that the 400 tickets per day 1,200 for three days went in an hour? I don't think Stan Lee went that quick. Lets hope SM put lots more on sale soon. At this rate they might have to put a 3rd or 4th batch on. :crying:

Don't think they will do that due to age and health issues. I'm thinking they will do two photos shoots per day so one more batch I reckon.

But due to working so much I'll miss out on them to. Deeply upset but it can't be helped, he is only one man at the end of the day.

Yep, I didn't get one either... Are you telling us that the 400 tickets per day 1,200 for three days went in an hour? I don't think Stan Lee went that quick. Lets hope SM put lots more on sale soon. At this rate they might have to put a 3rd or 4th batch on. :crying:

Don't think they will do that due to age and health issues. I'm thinking they will do two photos shoots per day so one more batch I reckon.

But due to working so much I'll miss out on them to. Deeply upset but it can't be helped, he is only one man at the end of the day.

Stan Lee was 91 and he did a lot more than that!

If that was 400 tickets per day in the first sale, that's the fastest I think any tickets have ever gone for a guest photoshoot following going on sale