photo session advice needed please!

Hey all, i have currently purchased tickets for the sunday event in a few weeks and also got a photo ticket with kristeena loken. Having not done a photo session before im not sure how it works so any info would be extreamly helpful so thanks in advance.

My tickets arrived yesterday with no specified time for the shoot, not even a "be there for around 3pm ", all it states in the letter in that i should be there when they call my ticket colour out..... so heres my problem....

Im heading to cardiff with my wife who will be 7 months pregnant and my 9 year old " im bored i wanna go home now" daughter.

The plan was book a ticket see what time the shoot was and head there for about an hour before so can look around have the shoot and spend another hour purchasing and meeting guests. I dont wanna head there for 11am and not have a photo shoout till 4 or 5pm, my life would not be worth living hahahaha..... is there any way at all i can find out a rough estimate of time for the shoot anywhere please??

• Moderators

The schedule for the photoshoots will go up roughly a week or so before the event. (They leave it fairly late so that the guest line-up is fairly settled already so they don't have to make 4000 versions of said schedule).

Do be aware that depending on how busy guests are, some of them may be on the 'virtual queue' system and getting there late in the day may make it difficult to meet them for autographs.

Edited by etmuse