Cardiff shop moving to new e-Ticketing system!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Oh just a quick one. Will I have to reprint the e ticket? And if so where from?

As far as I know there'll be a new link in the e-mail to confirm the 2.50. I don't think you have to print again, but I'll get this confirmed.

You keep your original ticket, the validation is all done in the back end, there is no new ticket.

As far as I know there'll be a new link in the e-mail to confirm the 2.50. I don't think you have to print again, but I'll get this confirmed.

You keep your original ticket, the validation is all done in the back end, there is no new ticket.

TooTall, I presume this separate e-mail is just a temporary element, or are we always going to have to validate and pay the £2.50 separately ?

• Showmasters Admin

TooTall, I presume this separate e-mail is just a temporary element, or are we always going to have to validate and pay the £2.50 separately ?

You should just add the £2.50 to your order. There is a big button next to where you click yes to having added it. You just click that button and add it to your order. It's only if you don't do this we have to send you a follow up email with a link to buy it separately.

We do understand this is a manual process and can gets missed, hence the follow up email system.

Ultimately we are working with EventBrite that this will just be added automatically but this isn't currently available.

• Like 1

Just want to check with this £2.50 order is this per show or for everytime you order a separate photo shoot ticket. So if guest X is announced who you know will sell out quickly so you buy their photo shoot ticket and pay £2.50 charge do you then pay it again a month later for Guest Y for the same event or is it a one off charge? As if it's not a one off charge it will really push the costs up especially as Showmasters events are getting greater guests and far more popular overseas.

I'm not sure the website that dealt with e ticket has my email. If that's the case how will I get the email to pay the £2.50 charge.

I'm not sure the website that dealt with e ticket has my email. If that's the case how will I get the email to pay the £2.50 charge.

You did receive the e-ticket, correct? If they wouldn't have your address that e-mail wouldn't have reached you.

Hi, I just bought a photo-shoot ticket and got the email confirmation but it says I have to print... Will I get the ticket through the post though? If not, I have not got a printer. However, I've read somewhere on the first page that if I just show the ticket barcode on my iPhone that will be fine - is that true? I guess it just doesn't seem enough to me.

• Moderators

You will not receive a ticket in the post. You can either print it off (there are many places you can do this if you don't have a printer) or yes, show it on a phone or tablet.

I've flown to California on the basis of a boarding pass barcode on my phone, it's certainly enough for entry and photoshoot tickets at a con :)

You will not receive a ticket in the post. You can either print it off (there are many places you can do this if you don't have a printer) or yes, show it on a phone or tablet.

I've flown to California on the basis of a boarding pass barcode on my phone, it's certainly enough for entry and photoshoot tickets at a con :)

Do they look in the Eventbrite app or just the email attachment?

Do they look in the Eventbrite app or just the email attachment?

You need to show the barcode for scanning one way or the other.

• 3 weeks later...

When does the shop close for cardiff?
Also, can we not now add other events tickets to the order?? I used to do several at once such as some I need for lfcc, but theres no basket anymore and only gives 8 mins to book the first few?! If not, that means this new system is costing more, as have to make seperate bookings for each show, and extra charges..

The ordering is open right up top the weekend.

You can't add more tickets to your order, sorry. You still get charged only one fee per order, just like in the old store if you made several orders.

Make a list of what you want in advance and then the 8 minutes should be more than enough.

Thats my point..you can only seem to order for one SHOW at a time now..

I want tickets for cardiff, mk and lfcc. On the old shop, I could add ALL tickets into ONE order and pay one fee..under this new system, it looks like I now have to book THREE seperate orders, and pay three seperate charges, thereby paying an EXTRA £5 for the process..a longer process and a more expensive one.

Unless im missing some way to merge them all together?

Thats my point..you can only seem to order for one SHOW at a time now..

I want tickets for cardiff, mk and lfcc. On the old shop, I could add ALL tickets into ONE order and pay one fee..under this new system, it looks like I now have to book THREE seperate orders, and pay three seperate charges, thereby paying an EXTRA £5 for the process..a longer process and a more expensive one.

Unless im missing some way to merge them all together?

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you wanted to add more tickets to the order like it was possible with the system used for the first DSTL.

At the moment all shows are split, so three orders would be needed. I've asked if there's a possible way to merge this somehow and it's being followed up with Eventbrite. For now unfortunately merging is not possible.

I am trying to purchase tickets for me and my 5 yr old daughter to attend on Saturday and the Event Brite website is showing that child tickets for saturday are sold out?

All other ticket options for all other days are accessible apart from Children on the Saturday?

Can someone please contact eventbrite and resolve this as I dont really want to have to queue on the day with an over excited 5 year old! :-)

Thanks

Paul