Cardiff shop moving to new e-Ticketing system!

Too Tall

The ordering is open right up top the weekend.

Argh just went to order tickets for sunday, only to see the thread saying the shop closed 2 days ago!

So much for that. Having been in hospital this week, I dont know if i'll be able to stand outside for long, especially if its wet!

The ordering is open right up top the weekend.

Argh just went to order tickets for sunday, only to see the thread saying the shop closed 2 days ago!

So much for that. Having been in hospital this week, I dont know if i'll be able to stand outside for long, especially if its wet!

My posting wasn't meant as "you can order until the minute the doors open". I apologize if it came across that way. Wednesday when the show starts Saturday and the office people who can add missing stuff leave Friday isn't that off from "right up to the weekend", especially when it's the first time the system is in use and some extra time has to be given to ensure all orders made it okay.

Sorry to hear you've been sick. There was a warning posted before the tickets went off sale.

Someone in front of me had an App on their phone, The crew member was trying to scan it.... It wasn't working and there was a big gap in the queue towards the front, I had to walk around him... Only took a few seconds. I still don't like the change... :no:

Agreed.

Someone in front of me had an App on their phone, The crew member was trying to scan it.... It wasn't working and there was a big gap in the queue towards the front, I had to walk around him... Only took a few seconds. I still don't like the change... :no:

Agreed.

This is the first time the system has been used and so certain niggles are always prone to arise.

Don't write off the system yet! :) All this feedback is good as then Showmasters can work with Eventbrite to inform them of what is working for us and what is not.

Agreed.

This is the first time the system has been used and so certain niggles are always prone to arise.

Don't write off the system yet! :) All this feedback is good as then Showmasters can work with Eventbrite to inform them of what is working for us and what is not.

Then please for starters... Take off the Timer... Why have a Timer on the Web page, It makes you rush through the order and not read everything your doing... Grrrrrrrr :no:

I have a long list........ I still don't like the New system :no: PLEASE bring back our nice little Tickets :whistling:

I have a long list........ I still don't like the New system :no: PLEASE bring back our nice little Tickets :whistling:

You should definately post the list of issues. Things can never be resolved if they aren't brought to light

Unless something new came up on the weekend that list has been posted and answers were given... unfortunately it seems the answers weren't convincing enough for our lovely forum camel. ;) Unfortunately the answers won't change much though.