Erin Cahill Unfortunately unable to attend MMPC

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin
Unfortunatley due to a getting job on a new film that starts the same weekend as MMPC Erin Cahill will no longer be able to attend Mighty Morphin Power Con. Erin was really upset she wasn't going to be able to make it to MMPC and she has done a little video for you all to explain. We are so pleased she has another acting job and that her career is going from strength to strength and we hope to be able to bring her over to one of our upcoming events later this year.

I was really looking forward to meeting her. But now this is two Rangers that are not appearing. I know it's only a week before this event. But people have bought gold passes etc. which ain't cheap I think you should at least try and find at least one decent guest or give part of our money back. We started with nine guests and now it's 7. Am sorry but it seems abit unfair that we have paid this amount of money for 7 guests.Please try and Do something at least.

I was really looking forward to meeting her. But now this is two Rangers that are not appearing. I know it's only a week before this event. But people have bought gold passes etc. which ain't cheap I think you should at least try and find at least one decent guest or give part of our money back. We started with nine guests and now it's 7. Am sorry but it seems abit unfair that we have paid this amount of money for 7 guests.Please try and Do something at least.

7 is actually still more than the "usual avarage" for weekend cons like this (ususally between 4-6 guests) - you don't pay a ticket for the guests, you pay it for the event

• Like 2

We are actually getting more guests at this event than Massive Events usually aquire for the same price, so there will not be any refund or extra guest added as they have done more than enough

Massive Events always try to replace until the last minute. Saying it is unfair is itself unfair on Massive Events as all events are advertised as "Subject to work commitments" and acting jobs will always come first and can arise at any moment due to changes in filming schedules etc. A prime example is the recent Spider-Man announcement for a Marvel film which is likely to be Civil War. Marvel and Sony have been negotiating for some time and only now come to an arrangement. Within hours of the announcement all of the release dates for Marvel Universe Phase 3 onwards were tweaked except 3 to now take into account this announcement.

Also, to have 7 guests for a weekend convention is a large amount. This is not a signing event and thus totally different in format. If you have been blessed to go to a full weekend convention with signings, talks, screenings, parties etc then you will know that anything more than 6 guests is superb.

The fact Erin has made a video for the attendees shows how sad she is she cannto attend.