Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Wow - Great announcement SM. Biggest guest so far for me - Last SG1 lead I need :dance:

Great guest but should have been posted when it was ready to sell online - week before just seems odd

Will have to get him due to him being the last orginal sg1 member I need

Edited by shawlax

Great guest but should have been posted when it was ready to sell online - week before just seems odd

Will have to get him due to him being the last orginal sg1 member I need

Something tells me this was done for a reason... could be something else to follow,

I too find this odd, or it could just be that they are just unable to get it online to buy tonight,

Time will Tell!!

What's the chance he will be in Glasgow in august

I'd say small.

• Like 1

So pleased for my bank balance that its one im not interested in. Saying that, itts still an impressive addition.

Bit cheaper and i might even have got him, but not at £45 each

A great guest but not one for my collection but I know my dad will want me to get this one since he's a huge stargate fan!

I have to admit I'm curious as to why tickets aren't available for another week I hope it's because there may be a special photo op that they're still trying to finalise

I only know of him thanks to Patty and Selma from 'The Simpsons' :D he was Mcgyver or whatever from their favourite show wasn't he?! Otherwise I wouldn't have known who he was (and I actually thought he was only fictional!) leave me alone Im young and stupid :blush:

• Like 4

WOW.. What a Guest... What an Announcement... Well done SM. Wondered when he was going to attend.. Great Guest Announcement, but what's the delay in Photo tickets... Look I have my Cash Card waiting to be used SM........ :smile:

• Like 1

I only know of him thanks to Patty and Selma from 'The Simpsons' :D he was Mcgyver or whatever from their favourite show wasn't he?! Otherwise I wouldn't have known who he was (and I actually thought he was only fictional!) leave me alone Im young and stupid :blush:

Don't worry, I also only know him due to growing up with The Simpsons. Oddly enough, I recently watched the season 17 episode where he guest stars as himself haha

• Like 1

Don't worry, I also only know him due to growing up with The Simpsons. Oddly enough, I recently watched the season 17 episode where he guest stars as himself haha

Yey Im not the only one then lol! :lol: I learnt so much from The Simpsons seriously ;)

• Like 2

Yey Im not the only one then lol! :lol: I learnt so much from The Simpsons seriously ;)

Hahaha just read these posts love that episode of The Simpsons

• Like 1

At last,a real hunky guy! A tad expensive, but is my only photo want so far!

What an awesome guest, always wanted to meet him. Can SM get him to Sheffield too as it is nearer home?

Edited by sw1701

WOW!!! I was really hoping this would be the announcement. Will definitely be booking this :dance: