Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

How do people keep correctly guessing the guests? Lots of people said it would be him just like lots of people said Neve Campbell in her one. Fair enough if it was just one person but when lots of different people repeat the same name it's a little suspicious. Kinda takes the fun out of the announcement. Is there a leak at SM or are these people in the know?

• Like 1

Sweet! I remember being obsessed with him when I used to watch StarGate lol very nice, damn my money is flying away from me. So many cool guests and events this year last year there wasn't any I was interested in but this year... lol Great job SM! :thumbup:

Edited by Sassy1988

How do people keep correctly guessing the guests? Lots of people said it would be him just like lots of people said Neve Campbell in her one. Fair enough if it was just one person but when lots of different people repeat the same name it's a little suspicious. Kinda takes the fun out of the announcement. Is there a leak at SM or are these people in the know?

There was no leak. The exact wording in the announcement thread was giving serious clues, and i think it's funnier that way than just announce a guest without any clue being given, in which case it could just be anybody.

When it comes to Neve Campbell, some may have guessed it right because they're keeping it up with what happens elsewhere, for instance in the States. That's how i guessed Danny Glover and Michael Madsen in the past.

• Like 1

There was no leak. The exact wording in the announcement thread was giving serious clues, and i think it's funnier that way than just announce a guest without any clue being given, in which case it could just be anybody.

When it comes to Neve Campbell, some may have guessed it right because they're keeping it up with what happens elsewhere, for instance in the States. That's how i correctly guessed Danny Glover and Michael Madsen in the past.

Oooops sorry for the double post, by mistake! lol

Edited by God L'Eponge

• Moderators

Fantastic!! Goodbye Savings!!! Hello Childhood Dream!!!!

Him (MacGyver) and Incredible Hulk (TV Show) was the foundation of my Childhood! Cant wait to buy RDA combo money sure well spent i say!!!

what does RDA mean?

it's his initials...

• Like 1