Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

Got my Saturday shoot. Finally I'll have meet all the original SG.1 team. And RDA signature will complete my series companion book too!

There's a game going on (see post 124), what's the last 3 digits of your order number? Lowest number wins. Amd-man is first at the moment.

EDIT: Corrected bad grammar e.g replaced full stop with a question mark. Tut Tut me.

420 for Saturday. I win nothing as I was on the main page waiting for it to update and not the actual ticket ticket page. Amateur mistake!

• Like 2

WTF sold out already?!?!?! :( fingers crossed for asecond batch!

Couldnt have sold out.... Should have them listed and state sold out....

They have :( there working on a second batch cant believe it!

Hopefully they will update soon with another date... Amazed that with all the people that cried that he was so expensive, that after 1hr he has sold out on all 3 days...

Hopefully they will update soon with another date... Amazed that with all the people that cried that he was so expensive, that after 1hr he has sold out on all 3 days...

Vocal people on a forum doesn't necessarily make them the mass of customers. Also just because someone complains at an expense doesn't mean to say that they won't pay it.

im keeping everything crossed they do! He was too expensive?? I wouldn't say £45 was too expensive for RDA I mean come on Stargate, Atlantis, SGA, McGuyver, Ive paid more for others and they have been in less! looking at other posts they were sold out in 30 mins :s very shocked and disappointed i wasnt lucky enough

Bit unfair putting them on sale at 4pm though when a lot of us are at work and can't get online. Sucks to have missed out purely because of that.

Many other things such as gigs and football matches go on sale at 9-10am on weekdays, it's not unusual.

Yep and I sometimes miss out on those too. Don't see why it couldn't have been a bit later.

Bit unfair putting them on sale at 4pm though when a lot of us are at work and can't get online. Sucks to have missed out purely because of that.

And so will SM staff. Like everything else they're never going to get a "one option pleases all" and to be fair they did advertise days in advance when the ticket release was going to be.

• Like 1