Latest Guest Announcement - RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON

How do people keep correctly guessing the guests? Lots of people said it would be him just like lots of people said Neve Campbell in her one. Fair enough if it was just one person but when lots of different people repeat the same name it's a little suspicious. Kinda takes the fun out of the announcement. Is there a leak at SM or are these people in the know?

Well the thing is, there is a lot of actors going from con to con (and basically living from it I guess) , so most of the times those guys name will come up, just have to search the net for who does convention in Europe or the States.... I did not guess Neve Campbell, but with the clues here, was pretty sure it would be RDA. I would have been happy to be wrong here...

But I'm sure that by July LFCC will have a few unexpected names

Really hoping we could get some Breaking Bad guests announced, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, and Bob Odenkirk would be huge guests, maybe even considered as diamond, those guys would be amazing (according to me) , as for other "realistic" guests, still wishing on Tom Selleck, Ron Perlman, and possibly Dwayne The Rock Johnson as diamond especially with his father attending... Amongst others

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

once iv met RDA and Corin this year i'll have all main members of SG1 bar Claudia/Vala. this year will be an awsome year!

I think the only SG cast I've met is good old Rodney and I had a great delight in having him strangle me :)

Out of the two I don't know who I'd like to meet more Ben or Claudia.

Edited by Knitty Fred

once iv met RDA and Corin this year i'll have all main members of SG1 bar Claudia/Vala. this year will be an awsome year!

I think the only SG cast I've met is good old Rodney and I had a great delight in having him strangle me :)

I don't know who I'd like to meet more Ben or Claudia.

They are both lovely, but Ben is generous with the big old bear hugs with the women in photo shoots. He was actually my first photo Shoot hug (which he initiated).

Really looking forward to meeting RDA. After I've met Corin at Chevron, he will be the last SG-1 member I need to meet.

They are both lovely, but Ben is generous with the big old bear hugs with the women in photo shoots. .

I might have a teensy weensy problem there then ;-)

I've also edited my post as it kind of looks that everyone else has back seat which isn't the case :(

Edited by Knitty Fred
  • Like 1

I LOVE YOU SM

Was gutted I missed him at the Chevron he attended.

Will be getting a photo shoot & at least 2 autographs :D

I also missed RDA ;ast time he was at chevron. couldn't get the money needed together in time. IM SOOOOO EXICITED. cant wait. RDA will be on my DEFINATELY get autograph and photo shoot list.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Does anyone know if he's good with someone taking a pic with him when he's signing something for them? I know some say no posed photos when doing autographs.

I imagine with this being a rare appearance for RDA that he will be No Posed Photos, I could be wrong though

Does anyone know if he's good with someone taking a pic with him when he's signing something for them? I know some say no posed photos when doing autographs.

I imagine with this being a rare appearance for RDA that he will be No Posed Photos, I could be wrong though

I also would be very surprised if table photos are allowed. He gets pretty chatty even without picture taking and the line moves slow.

They are both lovely, but Ben is generous with the big old bear hugs with the women in photo shoots. .

I might have a teensy weensy problem there then ;-)

I've also edited my post as it kind of looks that everyone else has back seat which isn't the case :(

Sorry, I can't recall how he was with the men in the photo shoots. I didn't have use of my full mental faculties after getting a Ben hug :P

I LOVE YOU SM

Was gutted I missed him at the Chevron he attended.

Will be getting a photo shoot & at least 2 autographs :D

I also missed RDA ;ast time he was at chevron. couldn't get the money needed together in time. IM SOOOOO EXICITED. cant wait. RDA will be on my DEFINATELY get autograph and photo shoot list.
He is definitely my number 1 to meet at LFCC :D

Ahh. I only really have the option of one or other due to time and finances. Now gotta pick one. 😳

• Moderators

Ahh. I only really have the option of one or other due to time and finances. Now gotta pick one.

I'm in a very similar position my budget doesn't really stretch for both but with him being so rare I am seeing what I can do to make it happen

• Moderators

So who's going to be getting photoshoot tickets at 16:00?

Lets make this fun, post the last three digits (not ALL) of your order number. Whoever has the lowest number wins. This is also to help the buyer identify whether they'll receive a lower numbered photoshoot ticket.

I'm still debating but I would say most likely lol