Are you kidding me? "Ticket"

Waaachow

I'm all for looking forward to next week but are you kidding me with this "Ticket"? I had to pay £3 P&P for a generic letter (not a ticket) that quite easily could have been emailed to me. I know it's only £3 but who do you think you're kidding here? If you need to extra money to run the event fine increase the tickets by £3 but don't try to hide it in a completely unnecessary exercise that's not fooling anyone. It just makes you look like a greedy eBay seller.

This is your registration letter. You will exchange it for the actual ticket at the event. I haven't ordered from the ME store for a while cause usually buy my tickets at the event, but last time I did this was stated in the store. The 3 pounds not only include postage, but a handling charge for the whole process.

• Like 1

The online shop facility, stationery, postage, salary, credit card processing fees and a dozen other things are covered by the £3 charge.

Additionally, passes double-up as your autograph and photoshoot tickets (where applicable) and are therefore irreplaceable, for this reason we do not risk losing them in the mail. Please check out the event's FAQs which clearly explain that a Registration Letter will be sent and that you bring this with you to collect your Registration Pack: http://massiveevents.co.uk/powercon/faq.html

I hope you enjoy the event :)

Edited by Yvie
  • Like 2