Sherlocked FAQ update

Too Tall

I'm presuming when they say you can pay by 'credit card' this covers 'debit cards' too.

Must have just been a glitch. Tried 3 times and it didn't work, added the gold pass a 2nd time and it accepted my card no.

Edited by Murph
  • Like 1

The only guest that currently has those "package restrictions" is Benedict Cumberbatch. See the already posted quote:

Autographs: Benedict Cumberbatch’s in-person autograph will only be available to those with Platinum and VIP packages, no in-person autographs with Benedict will be sold on the day. Currently all other autographs will be available for purchase on the day.

Mark would be listed there if there were restrictions.

The wording about "any extra autographs may be available for a set fee" is because 1) those packages that have autographs included only have 1 of each signer included - the 5 assigned ones won't get you 5 of only Mark or Lara - and 2) because non-included autographs are first come, first served and not guaranteed. This mainly goes for the entry tickets that don't have any autographs included.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
autocorrect error corrected
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is probably a really silly question, but are there any colours we should avoid wearing for the photo shoots (possibly sounding quite vain too!!!!).

I'm really looking forward to this but I am not brave enough to indulge in Cosplay just yet!

• Moderators

This is probably a really silly question, but are there any colours we should avoid wearing for the photo shoots (possibly sounding quite vain too!!!!).

I'm really looking forward to this but I am not brave enough to indulge in Cosplay just yet!

I'm not aware of any green-screen shots at this event so any colour should be fine.

I'm not aware of any green-screen shots at this event so any colour should be fine.

What colour is the backdrop? Is it blue, standard sky type background? The reason I ask is I had one photoshoot where the background was red, and I was wearing a red blouse so just looked like a floating head LOL

• Like 2

What colour is the backdrop? Is it blue, standard sky type background? The reason I ask is I had one photoshoot where the background was red, and I was wearing a red blouse so just looked like a floating head LOL

If they use the same as at the other shows (and I can't see why not) a light blue.

• Like 1

Just saw mention of official photos in the pre order thread. Does that mean guests will only sign official Sherlocked pics ?

There won't be any unlicensed images available at the event, that's what it means. No limitations on items you bring have been announced, with a few exceptions for Benedict (deerstalkers etc.)

• Like 1

Another trivial question, but can you tell me the size of the official poster? It's about transportation - if it would fit in my bag I could put it into checked luggage on the plane.

• Like 1

Another trivial question but will be useful (to me!) to know the answer - will there be a 'left luggage/cloakroom' area. Just thinking of having to carry round far too much overnight 'stuff' on the Sunday and hope there will be somewhere it can be left during the day!

I have a question that I can't find the answer to. Since the schedule update I've noticed that the Lars Mikkelsen and Rupert Graves talk on Saturday has had a little annotation added that we get free tickets to the Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss talk...GREAT!!!!

However where do I get this ticket? Will it automatically be given to me when I arrive? Do I use the Lars and Rupert ticket to get into the Mark and Steven talk? Or do I need to email someone for it?

If someone could either answer or point me in the right direction for an answer that would be great xx

I can't believe i'm flying down for this tomorrow....eeeeek!!!!

Just 1 quick question to clarify as i'm trying to suss out how on earth i'll squeeze in the autographs along with all the platinum stuffs but I am correct in assuming all guests are attending both days apart from Benedict Cumberbatch who is Saturday and Lara Pulver who is Sunday? I've tried browsing the forum and looking on the actual site to see if it specifies certain days so apologies if this has already been asked or covered elsewhere.

Also hi Miss Adler, my guess is you would automatically be given this I think, or if you maybe keep the ticket for Lars and Rupert this may serve as the freebie to get in? save the trees and all that :)

• Moderators

I have a question that I can't find the answer to. Since the schedule update I've noticed that the Lars Mikkelsen and Rupert Graves talk on Saturday has had a little annotation added that we get free tickets to the Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss talk...GREAT!!!!

However where do I get this ticket? Will it automatically be given to me when I arrive? Do I use the Lars and Rupert ticket to get into the Mark and Steven talk? Or do I need to email someone for it?

If someone could either answer or point me in the right direction for an answer that would be great xx

Your ticket will be scanned for the Mark and Steven talk, where you will be given a physical ticket to get into the Lars and Rupert talk.

• Moderators

I can't believe i'm flying down for this tomorrow....eeeeek!!!!

Just 1 quick question to clarify as i'm trying to suss out how on earth i'll squeeze in the autographs along with all the platinum stuffs but I am correct in assuming all guests are attending both days apart from Benedict Cumberbatch who is Saturday and Lara Pulver who is Sunday? I've tried browsing the forum and looking on the actual site to see if it specifies certain days so apologies if this has already been asked or covered elsewhere.

Also hi Miss Adler, my guess is you would automatically be given this I think, or if you maybe keep the ticket for Lars and Rupert this may serve as the freebie to get in? save the trees and all that :)

Yes, all guests with the exceptions of Benedict and Lara are there both days.

Your ticket will be scanned for the Mark and Steven talk, where you will be given a physical ticket to get into the Lars and Rupert talk.

Thank you, so I just go to the Steven and Mark talk? Also, I have a day entry ticket and photo shoot tickets. I don't have to register do I? The e-ticket is enough.