GREAT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday at 6pm

People commenting about how people read too much into the wording...

I, personally, think that's the way to work it out. People make random unreasoned guesses that don't fit at all and then are disappointed when it's not Harrison Ford or Sylvester Stallone.

I always look at the wording closely, which leads to me narrowing it down a lot.

While a lot of people were guessing huge movie stars for the BTTF announcement, I was the only one who worked out and realised that the information in the original post implied it wasn't just one guest. Jason replied to me and revealed I was right. This then lead to people correctly guessing it was to do with BTTF.

I'm not suggesting read between the lines and focus on minor words or use of smilies, I just take apart what has been said logically in an attempt to narrow it down.

I enjoy the build-up and guessing, even if the guest turns out to be someone i'm not interested in :)

People commenting about how people read too much into the wording...

I, personally, think that's the way to work it out. People make random unreasoned guesses that don't fit at all and then are disappointed when it's not Harrison Ford or Sylvester Stallone.

I always look at the wording closely, which leads to me narrowing it down a lot.

While a lot of people were guessing huge movie stars for the BTTF announcement, I was the only one who worked out and realised that the information in the original post implied it wasn't just one guest. Jason replied to me and revealed I was right. This then lead to people correctly guessing it was to do with BTTF.

I'm not suggesting read between the lines and focus on minor words or use of smilies, I just take apart what has been said logically in an attempt to narrow it down.

I enjoy the build-up and guessing, even if the guest turns out to be someone i'm not interested in :)

It'd say it was obvious that it was to do with BTTF by the way Jason had laid out the date, but I agree with everything else you say.

Edited by Wrong Name

As long as its someone we can afford and none of this diamond pass nonsense ill be happy. A big guest yes but lets ALL get a chance to meet him/ her yeah not just the selective few with wallets like the grand canyon

As SM have said many times, either the Diamond guests come at Diamond prices or they don't come at all. Seems fair to me!

• Like 5

As long as its someone we can afford and none of this diamond pass nonsense ill be happy. A big guest yes but lets ALL get a chance to meet him/ her yeah not just the selective few with wallets like the grand canyon

As SM have said many times, either the Diamond guests come at Diamond prices or they don't come at all. Seems fair to me!

I'm slightly confused as to the diamond passes. So far I've not really been interested in any of them as I've met the guests already. But does it basically mean you can only meet that guest in person if you have a diamond pass for them? Or can you still meet them normally and pay money at the desk but without all the extras in the pass such as photoshoots etc?

I'm slightly confused as to the diamond passes. So far I've not really been interested in any of them as I've met the guests already. But does it basically mean you can only meet that guest in person if you have a diamond pass for them? Or can you still meet them normally and pay money at the desk but without all the extras in the pass such as photoshoots etc?

Meet them normally also ;-)

With the two that have been announced so far you can meet them normally as well but SM have said that there may be some that will be Diamond pass only. It depends on what the guest will agree to.

• Showmasters Admin

There will 2 types of Diamond pass guests.

So far the one's we've had like Christopher Lloyd and Robert Englund have a Diamond pass which includes exclusive items (like the Freddy shot for Robert) but they will still be at the event as regular guests for people to get VTs for and get autographs from and they will have photo shoots on sale too.

There is the likely hood of us getting very big guests which will ONLY be available to those with that guests Diamond pass. Let's say we got Sly, it might be he'll only do 500 in-person autographs and 500 photo shoots so we would look at selling 500 Diamond passes and if you didn't have one you'd not be able to meet that guest.

• Like 1