GREAT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday at 6pm

They were probably just logged in under that and couldn't be bothered to change it..

Or it could be a clue :whistling:

Oooh maybe.

Although everything's a clue.

"There's two spaces between the last letter and the full stop! Two? Space? Star Trek. Next Generation. PATRICK STEWART!"

You been watching 3-2-1 again?

Richard Dean Anderson does sound like a good shout. Has he done a Massive Events Convention before , anyone know ? That might make sense as posted under the Massive Events banner and might have done this but not a Collectormania or Film and Comic Con. You would certainly think of him for his TV work, He was the lead in MacGyver and Stargate. I hope so, he's one of the few main Stargate Cast I've not met.

Richard Dean Anderson does sound like a good shout. Has he done a Massive Events Convention before , anyone know ? That might make sense as posted under the Massive Events banner and might have done this but not a Collectormania or Film and Comic Con. You would certainly think of him for his TV work, He was the lead in MacGyver and Stargate. I hope so, he's one of the few main Stargate Cast I've not met.

Yes, RDA did Chevron a couple of years ago.

• Like 1

Why am I so nervous that this could be David Tennant?! Broadchurch, Dr Who.

Plus he's only done EMS. Not Comic Con or Collectormania.

Oh my goodness. Please.

Wow. Excellent guess-didn't think of him. It fits everything.

They said 'first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events' rather than 'any of our events', which fits (with him doing EMS).

He's 'the lead in several extremely popular tv series''- Doctor Who, Broadchurch etc

He's known for tv over film.

And David did 'Lords of Time', a DW convention ran by Massive Events.

Edit: I've already met him, but I'd have to get another photo with him at least.

David has done a LFCC before - 2012 I think though the memory does play tricks as you get older.

I'm sure David has done an LFCC before or at least a Winter LFCC. That said, I don't think he'd get this kind of thread as he has been to SM events before.

Sean bean ??? As he was in Sharpe and game of thrones. But would love for it to be David Boreanaz

Sean also starred / had the lead role in Legends. Sean would be very welcome :clap:

I would love it to be Sean but from the clues we were given I get the impression that this guest is mainly known for their TV work and these days Sean is known equally for his film work than TV, perhaps even more so thanks to LOTR. If it were him I'd have thought the clue would have been broader than just about TV.

Is it just me that thinks people are getting too obsessed with the detail of the wording of the announcement? I took what they said to basically mean 'this guest hasn't done one of our shows before', so im surprised some people seem almost convinced it's people like David Tennant or Richard Dean Anderson. If you've been going to SM shows for a few years and wanted to meet either of those 2, SM got them for us already. I really would imagine it to be someone SM has not managed to bring to a show before, or even announce for a show before.

Logically I'd say again, someone like Terry O'Quinn, but I think if it was someone even like Sarah Michelle Gellar or David Duchovny, the announcement would have been worded differently, they may have been in more than one show, but they are absolutely primarily identified by fans for the 1 famous character they've played. The announcement sounds like it'll be someone who was a major star in several (i.e more than 2 shows)

Might be well off base but we'll see

• Like 1

Is it just me that thinks people are getting too obsessed with the detail of the wording of the announcement?

Nobody was until I asked why this thread was started by Massive Events.

Then of course this reply, from the mods, happened which snowballed further:

They were probably just logged in under that and couldn't be bothered to change it..

Or it could be a clue :whistling:

Then again, it's just them making fun of those who do read too much into the wording. :smile:

How about Bruce Boxleitner :)

Macahan and Babylon 5 thats two very very populär shows.

He's been to LFACC.

Damn. .. :D

He was my first guess too until I remembered I had got a photo with him at LFACC. ><

Ooh :) nice great minds Think alike

Edited by Wondermoose