GREAT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday at 6pm

Ben McKenzie (Gotham, The OC, Southland)

Eliza Dushku (Buffy, Angel, Dollhouse, Tru Calling)

David Boreanaz ( Buffy, Angel, Bones)

Natalie Dormer (Tudors, GOT, Elementary)

David Duchovny (Xfiles, Californication)

Jennifer Love Hewitt (Party of 5, Ghost Whisperer, Client List)

Jaime Murray (Dexter, Spartacus,Defiance, Ringer)

Kristin Kreuk (Smallville, Beauty & the beast)

Tiffani Thiessen (Saved by bell, 90210,White collar)

Pamela Anderson (Baywatch, Stacked, VIP)

Ted Danson (Cheers, CSI, Becker)

Damien Lewis (Homeland, Band of Brothers)

Wonder if anyone has guessed correctly yet.....

• Like 3

Basically: Michael C Hall, David Duchovny, David Boreanaz, Courtney Cox, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Wentworth Miller, Kit Haringyon, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nick Frost:

Also anyone from:

Big Bang Theory

The Walking Dead

Charmed

Angel

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Supernatural

Sons Of Anarchy

Could go on forever...

• Like 1

Guys - we had a couple of complaints about Walking Dead spoilers being posted.

I fully admit I don't follow Walking Dead and can't judge how bad those spoilers are. But according to my sister (aka my personal Walking Dead expert) one of these spoilers happened pretty recently and hence can't be considered common knowledge in Europe. So I've removed a number of posts.

If you could please not start this up again that would be great. Last thing anyone wants is come into a topic that's supposed to make people happy and excited and pretty much get a smack in their faces. Thank you for understanding.

Guys - we had a couple of complaints about Walking Dead spoilers being posted.

I fully admit I don't follow Walking Dead and can't judge how bad those spoilers are. But according to my sister (aka my personal Walking Dead expert) one of these spoilers happened pretty recently and hence can't be considered common knowledge in Europe. So I've removed a number of posts.

If you could please not start this up again that would be great. Last thing anyone wants is come into a topic that's supposed to make people happy and excited and pretty much get a smack in their faces. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you!

I watch TWD and those were some pretty huge spoiler, so i'm glad it won't spoil it for anyone.

Why am I so nervous that this could be David Tennant?! Broadchurch, Dr Who.

Plus he's only done EMS. Not Comic Con or Collectormania.

Oh my goodness. Please.

Wow. Excellent guess-didn't think of him. It fits everything.

They said 'first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events' rather than 'any of our events', which fits (with him doing EMS).

He's 'the lead in several extremely popular tv series''- Doctor Who, Broadchurch etc

He's known for tv over film.

And David did 'Lords of Time', a DW convention ran by Massive Events.

Edit: I've already met him, but I'd have to get another photo with him at least.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1

Why am I so nervous that this could be David Tennant?! Broadchurch, Dr Who.

Plus he's only done EMS. Not Comic Con or Collectormania.

Oh my goodness. Please.

Wow. Excellent guess-didn't think of him. It fits everything.

They said 'first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events' rather than 'any of our events', which fits (with him doing EMS).

He's 'the lead in several extremely popular tv series''- Doctor Who, Broadchurch etc

He's known for tv over film.

And David did 'Lords of Time', a DW convention ran by Massive Events.

Edit: I've already met him, but I'd have to get another photo with him at least.

David has done a LFCC before - 2012 I think though the memory does play tricks as you get older.

That was EMS that dosnt count as a collectermania or a LFACC event so he is a real possibility

I definitely remember meeting him at a London show at Earls Court around 3 years ago - was that an EMS rather than LFCC? They all merge into one eventually...

edit: yes it was an EMS - October 2011. As you were!

Edited by Banished_From_Rohan
  • Like 1