GREAT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT Thursday at 6pm

Interesting. "The lead in several tv shows..." That suggests to me it's likely someone who's been around for quite a while. We don't know if they are male or female though. I'm going with David Duchovny as he's over due for coming over here. It could be David Boreanaz too as I don't believe he's done a Showmasters event. He has done other signings over here but it doesn't mention anything about them not having already been over here.

My other slightly wilder guess would be that perhaps it could be a voice actor.

We have a fantastic guest announcement to make at 6pm on Thursday! :dance:

This person was the lead in several extremely popular tv series' and is a first time guest for any of our Film and Comic Con or Collectormania events!

We hope you like them! :smile:

Person 'was the lead in several tv series''

So a guest known for tv over film.

And 'was' suggests it's tv shows that don't run anymore.

If say it was Andrew Lincoln from TWD, it would say 'is the lead' because it's still going.

Is the dancing smiley perhaps a hint? Jessica Alba or Channing Tatum (Honey & Step up)

I don't think so, it's probably to show excitement.

And Jessica and Channing are probably known for movies more than tv shows, so they would have mentioned movies/films in the post.

There's a clear focus on the tv shows they've been in

Having had more time to think about it, I think it could very well be someone from Buffy/Angel as we've not really had any first timers from those shows for a long while. Also, I think Charmed could be a good guess too, Julian McMahn or Alyssa Milano would both fit the bill quite well.

• Like 3

For me, 'several' means more than 2. So, a lead in more than 2 extremely popular tv series'. I may kick myself but I can't think of any? Unless the actor played the same character who was lead in a franchise (think CSI and the many incarnations etc).

For me, 'several' means more than 2. So, a lead in more than 2 extremely popular tv series'. I may kick myself but I can't think of any? Unless the actor played the same character who was lead in a franchise (think CSI and the many incarnations etc).[/quote

Andrew Lincoln - Walking Dead, Strike Back and This Life

Still dont think its him thou :-)