E-ticket verification?

PrehistoricCat

We will be matching them up based on your email and account. They don't need to be the same order.

Ok thanks. Just one more thing. I emailed enquiries@sherlocked.com about this but they haven't answered yet, and sorry for being so annoying.

I'm the person with two different orders (two Gold tickets) in the same account but I just received one email. Does it mean I just need to pay for this validation once? I thought I would get two different emails, since they were different orders made under the same account. On the other hand, when I clicked on the link in my message I didn't have my email pre-entered, I had to log in after selecting 'Order now' (there was no Apply button). Would this be a problem? I also tried to select two eticket validations but in the dropdown menu I could only choose 1.

Sorry for all my questions, I just want to do it right and have no problems in April, since I'll be traveling from Spain.

Edited by scullymd

• Showmasters Admin

We will be matching them up based on your email and account. They don't need to be the same order.

Ok thanks. Just one more thing. I emailed enquiries@sherlocked.com about this but they haven't answered yet, and sorry for being so annoying.

I'm the person with two different orders (two Gold tickets) in the same account but I just received one email. Does it mean I just need to pay for this validation once? I thought I would get two different emails, since they were different orders made under the same account. On the other hand, when I clicked on the link in my message I didn't have my email pre-entered, I had to log in after selecting 'Order now' (there was no Apply button). Would this be a problem? I also tried to select two eticket validations but in the dropdown menu I could only choose 1.

Sorry for all my questions, I just want to do it right and have no problems in April, since I'll be traveling from Spain.

They are working on this at the moment. They will get back to you :)

• Like 1

Thanks, Too Tall!!! You are awesome!!!

Is the e-verification a charge a once only charge on entry tickets/packages only? I bought gold and paid the e-verification. I'll buy a screening ticket as well - is the charge going to be on that order too?

Edited by laurab1

Hi again. Just talked to evenbrite as your collegues told me to do and they tell me it's you who can send me another email with another link to buy another eticket validation. It is not in their power. Could you please help me? :crying: I'm going to send another email to enquiries@sherlocked.com, but please could you tell me something. If it is not possible, could I just cancel one of the two orders and buy another ticket with the eticket validation???

• Showmasters Admin

Hi again. Just talked to evenbrite as your collegues told me to do and they tell me it's you who can send me another email with another link to buy another eticket validation. It is not in their power. Could you please help me? :crying: I'm going to send another email to enquiries@sherlocked.com, but please could you tell me something. If it is not possible, could I just cancel one of the two orders and buy another ticket with the eticket validation???

We've just checked and you're all good :thumbup:

It's going to be fine, please don't worry. Your email to enquires comes to us here at SM so we will get it sorted. Please don't panic. As others will tell you, when I say it'll be OK, it will be :thumbup:

I got it and already bought the verification... Thanks!!! :smile:

The person who bought to me did everything right, selected the option for the e-ticket and just received one e-mail from evenbrite,

I know this sounds like a real stupid question (and kind of is) since he did selected it the first time but oh well, I just wanna get rid of the doubts.

So is that alright? About him just receive one e-mail?

Thank you advance! :smile:

The person who bought to me did everything right, selected the option for the e-ticket and just received one e-mail from evenbrite,

I know this sounds like a real stupid question (and kind of is) since he did selected it the first time but oh well, I just wanna get rid of the doubts.

What kind of e-mail did they receive? You're saying one e-mail, so I am assuming this is the ticket confirmation. If that is what he got yes, that is alright.

• Like 1

What kind of e-mail did they receive? You're saying one e-mail, so I am assuming this is the ticket confirmation. If that is what he got yes, that is alright.

Yes. The ticket confirmation that I will print for the registration with two sequence of numbers: one that has a barcode and one without it.

Yes. The ticket confirmation that I will print for the registration with two sequence of numbers: one that has a barcode and one without it.

That's the one you need. All good.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

sorry to bother you, just need a quick confirmation that everything is fine with my ticket (I know you probably got bored about it ahaha).

I have received the email with the ticket confirmation and the ticket in pdf from Eventbrite, and on the email it says "I agree that I have added E-Ticket Validation to my Order by clicking the button on the left - Accepted".

I've been charged the ticket price on my bank account but not the £2.50 for the e-ticket validation. I mean, I can't see that on the bank statement. Is it going to be charged later? Is everything fine?

Thanks in advance!

Hi guys,

sorry to bother you, just need a quick confirmation that everything is fine with my ticket (I know you probably got bored about it ahaha).

I have received the email with the ticket confirmation and the ticket in pdf from Eventbrite, and on the email it says "I agree that I have added E-Ticket Validation to my Order by clicking the button on the left - Accepted".

I've been charged the ticket price on my bank account but not the £2.50 for the e-ticket validation. I mean, I can't see that on the bank statement. Is it going to be charged later? Is everything fine?

Thanks in advance!

The amount you were charged is just the ticket price, not the ticket price plus 2.50? It should be one charge per my understanding. So one charge with a total that is ticket price plus 2.50.

No, just £44 for the weekend ticket :(

If anything's wrong you will be contacted as it's already been posted a couple of times in this thread. Sorry, Eventbrite is a new system and the mods are not 100 percent familiar with it yet. I haven't seen the layout of the confirmation e-mail personally. Is there a "button on the left" that you could click? If you can I'd try that.

That's the one you need. All good.

Thank you so much :).

No, just £44 for the weekend ticket :(

If anything's wrong you will be contacted as it's already been posted a couple of times in this thread. Sorry, Eventbrite is a new system and the mods are not 100 percent familiar with it yet. I haven't seen the layout of the confirmation e-mail personally. Is there a "button on the left" that you could click? If you can I'd try that.

Thanks Queen Sindel.

Yeah, i clicked the button on the left accepting the eticket verification and on the ticket confirmation it says accepted indeed. I'll try to email them to check if everything is ok. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I am also trying to find out if all my tickets are validated. I initially bought 2 sets of 2 tickets. I got one validation email and purchased the validation. Did that work for both orders?? I have emailed the event site 3 times asking this and each time I got another validation email... all 3 of those links said "invalid promo code" when clicked on.

I am also trying to find out if all my tickets are validated. I initially bought 2 sets of 2 tickets. I got one validation email and purchased the validation. Did that work for both orders?? I have emailed the event site 3 times asking this and each time I got another validation email... all 3 of those links said "invalid promo code" when clicked on.

So two orders? Then you need to buy two validations. Do you still have the first e-mail? Click on that link a second time.

So two orders? Then you need to buy two validations. Do you still have the first e-mail? Click on that link a second time.

I did try that, but it also says promotional code not valid. I just got a new validation email today that had another invalid link!

Sorry, I'll need to get someone from the office to check on that. That's a bit weird. Are you sure you were not charged for the fee the second time?

If you could e-mail you with your name and order number at the e-mail in my profile that would help a lot.

Sorry, I'll need to get someone from the office to check on that. That's a bit weird. Are you sure you were not charged for the fee the second time?

If you could e-mail you with your name and order number at the e-mail in my profile that would help a lot.

Yes I checked and I only see one validation charged to my card. I e-mailed you my order numbers, thank you so much for helping!!!