Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

Gold is one pre-signed autograph from each lead guest. Which at the moment is Benedict and Mark. Then you get 5 in person assigned from non lead guests.

Yes!!!! I'll get Ben's!!!! (even thou its not in person or personalised grumble grumble)

Thank you GoldenGreen - that was what I was trying to explain all along. But apparently I am not to be trusted. :lol:

haha thats because you didn't actually SAY that!!!!! lol it was implied but not confirmed - thank you for clearing that up I'm sure there were lots of other people unsure about that bit.

• Like 1

I just read this as well

Please note: there will be a £2.50 E-Ticket validation charge per order

To print your own ticket out. I love your events guys but your really milking this one.

That's a service charge of the ticket service I'm afraid. Due to the demand there wasn't really another choice than to use an external service. The ME ticket page wouldn't even have made it past 4 seconds.

Then absorb the cost yourselves? I think this is called adding insult to injury!

Glad the presigned thing was cleared up. 1 presigned from THE Lead Guest(s) was causing the confusion. It's one presigned from EACH Lead Guest which is obviously good for those with Gold :)

It says some photoshoot tickets will be available to buy on the day - will this include BC ones or will they all be presold? If it does include BC ones I foresee terrifyingly early morning queues forming outside the venue for a chance to purchase them!

(Honestly, I'm not even going but I've had con-newbies ask me this and thought I'd check for them).

Glad the presigned thing was cleared up. 1 presigned from THE Lead Guest(s) was causing the confusion. It's one presigned from EACH Lead Guest which is obviously good for those with Gold :)

It says some photoshoot tickets will be available to buy on the day - will this include BC ones or will they all be presold? If it does include BC ones I foresee terrifyingly early morning queues forming outside the venue for a chance to purchase them!

(Honestly, I'm not even going but I've had con-newbies ask me this and thought I'd check for them).

If there are some available on the day I can see queues forming as soon as this is made known...

I've got weekend passes and will have to take my chances! I'm looking forward to it and will go along with the assumption that I might miss out on things I would have liked to have done, but I'm not prepared to pay the laughable prices for the packages.

For those of you who do - I hope you have a great time and feel it was good value.

It's going to be a great weekend.

I need clarification on this, so Benedict Cumberbatch Photo Sessions will be available to buy online at some point? or are they just being sold at the event?

On the Facebook comments it says his photoshoots will be £45 each and be pre-sold.

If there are some available on the day I can see queues forming as soon as this is made known...

Yeah I do rather hope they are pre-sold only and made very clear that they are because it will end up with a ludicrous situation of all night queuing otherwise.

Urgh I hate this I should be feeling excited about having my ticket but I have gold and still dont know if I'll get Ben's autograph or will be able to get tickets for the other autos I want (if the guests are even added) :sad: Is anyone else feeling like this?

I don't know who you want to see, but for the big majority of the guests you will have no problems getting autograph tickets. As for the presigned autograph as stated above I have requested confirmation. With it being that busy right now that could need a bit of time. I've actually had someone calling me on my home phone already, and I'm not quite the ticket office. ;)

well I wanted to personally meet Ben, Martin and Andrew to get an autograph with my name on (yes I know Martin and Andrew haven't been annouced) as I don't really care about photos all that much but Ben is a no go because I can't afford 600quid and who knows how much Martin's would cost if he was announched or whether he would be doing personalised ones. so my only joy would be with Andrew (not saying thats a bad thing :angel: ) *le sigh* I don't think you guys have any idea how crazy busy this event is gonna be - its gonna be like thunderdome to buy photoshoot and auto tickets lol thats why everyone is panicking

I need clarification on this, so Benedict Cumberbatch Photo Sessions will be available to buy online at some point? or are they just being sold at the event?

On the Facebook comments it says his photoshoots will be £45 each and be pre-sold.

Thanks. Because you said that it was on facebook, I ended up looking through the comments so that I could send my friend a screenshot. :D

Sorry but I just want to be crystal clear, if I opt for the gold pass and photos become available for BC and other lead guests these are included?

One standard photo of each guests are already included. If you buy a Gold Pass you have your photo with BC and everyone doing photos guaranteed.

• Like 3

Sorry but I just want to be crystal clear, if I opt for the gold pass and photos become available for BC and other lead guests these are included?

One standard photo of each guests are already included. If you buy a Gold Pass you have your photo with BC and everyone doing photos guaranteed.

Was checking this definitely included the lead guests too, thanks QS :)

• Like 1

I really want to go but I need to know before I commit £595.

1)What if BC drops out? Am I down £595 and don't get to meet the lead actor.

2)How many more guests are going to be announced and will they be in my package?

3)Can I definately buy additional autos for BC and how much will they be?

There is no way I can commit without knowing the answers to these.

2)How many more guests are going to be announced and will they be in my package?

Trying to answer what I can:

2) No idea about the number of guests to be announced. A platinum pass gets you one in person autograph and one individual photo of all attending guests. They won't cut off at then or something like that.

3) you have one in person autograph with your ticket. There's been no mention of purchase of additional autographs for the platinum/VIP tickets. I'll try to find out.

I think answer to 1. Is yes.

• Like 1