Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

I hope the events bombs at this rate and I love going to these events. But those prices are ridiculous. How can you expect people to go to a Sherlock event and not even have the chance to meet 'Sherlock' unless they buy the suoer pricey package?

Not really one for the fans, is it?

I was so looking forward to this since the announcement last year, booked the Friday off work and had my card out ready to book my weekend, but you can kiss that goodbye.

Ah well, Avengers 2 is out that weekend so I'll go see that instead.

• Like 1

Can someone please explain the 'pre-assigned photos' please. Will everyone get the same ones, just some guests are going to be more than others to buy extra so just seems a bit odd/unfair if everyone gets different pre-assigned ones. Also why on earth isn't there a silver package for autos rather than photos, which personally I'd prefer and I'm sure others would as well. Half the time you hardly get time time to say hi or even have to time to realise the photo is being taken.

It all seems a bit luck of the draw. And those more expensive packages are not affordable to most, especially factoring in hotel and transport costs and considering the the average age demographic of those attending. Just saw VIP is sold out, I'm really not surprised.

I really want to buy a ticket, but there really is no guarantee of what you're getting at all. And just to confirm that no talks are included with the Silver package, what on earth!

Edited by xxobsessedxx

I didn't even think they'd sell 1 VIP ticket. I'd love to casually have a few grand in my bank to spend on a ticket...

That's the thing though, they could have made it any price and they still would manage to sell it, but really suprised that Package sold out within 40 minutes, especially at the price (considering we didnt know anything about price/packages less than a hour ago

Edited by _ItsWilliam_
  • Like 2

Right so now those going chevron cant even go to the fri preview unless they buy a weekend pass? you clash two events together and then to cap it all make sure people going to the other event cant even go to this one for one day ..... you dont need a weekend pass to attend the fri preview for lfcc so why is this event different?....

I'm sorry but to travel to the event, stay in a hotel overnight, and not being guaranteed to meet BC is actually disgusting, and to only meet said guest if you pay over £295-£3000, I can't see how you can expect any normal waged person to pay that amount. Can't you see the amount of people saying they can't afford your ridiculous prices, it'd be cheaper to go to SDCC then go to Sherlocked, this is one major let down to the fan base.

• Like 3

I just read this as well

Please note: there will be a £2.50 E-Ticket validation charge per order

To print your own ticket out. I love your events guys but your really milking this one.

That's a service charge of the ticket service I'm afraid. Due to the demand there wasn't really another choice than to use an external service. The ME ticket page wouldn't even have made it past 4 seconds.

• Like 2

- 1 individual Photo Shoot with each attending guests (Taken in our studio by a professional photographer, one 6x9 print of each photo will be available immediately)

this is what it says for gold ticket yet people on here saying it doenst who is right

Come on showmasters/ME we need answers about what these tickets actually mean! because from the sounds of it unless you have gold or up ya gonna get buggar all

Whatever they say, until you get to Gold you really have no idea of what you're getting. Silver sounds like it's going to be potluck.