Sherlocked Website Launched - Tickets on Sale Now!

Massive Events

If you've had your email there is a link to buy entry tickets that is working. Sadly the only way to get an in-person signed photo from Benedict is to buy either a Platinum or VIP pass (£595 or £2995)!

Was the think I wanted... well thats me out.

• Like 1

If you've had your email there is a link to buy entry tickets that is working. Sadly the only way to get an in-person signed photo from Benedict is to buy either a Platinum or VIP pass (£595 or £2995)!

Ack! Part of me wishes I'd read the small print a little more carefully before buying a weekend entry ticket; the other half of me is relieved as I really cannot afford that this year!

Benedict is only available to VIP and Silver packages? That's a joke, right? I'm a big fan of the show, but I'd mainly be going to get an auto from BC. And the photoshoots aren't available to buy yet? Not like we've been waiting a year already or anything...

• Like 4

Ack! Part of me wishes I'd read the small print a little more carefully before buying a weekend entry ticket; the other half of me is relieved as I really cannot afford that this year!

Yeh I spotted that, that's put a bit of a downer on it

How far in advance do we know which 5 guests photoshoots will be selected for us?

I want to know which ones I get, so that I can decide what additional ones to buy when they go on sale. So that I don't get any duplicates.

Lucky for me I have already met BC at another event and had an auto/photo with him. So I am looking for the other guests.

• Like 1

Benedict is only available to VIP and Silver packages? That's a joke, right? I'm a big fan of the show, but I'd mainly be going to get an auto from BC. And the photoshoots aren't available to buy yet? Not like we've been waiting a year already or anything...

Have been so excited on the run up but now feel extremely deflated! Ahhh well nevermind!

• Like 1

Was the think I wanted... well thats me out.

This makes me sad because I think those prices are absolutely outrageous. I know he's a popular guest but at least have more realistic prices I thought £300 would be expensive enough but this makes me think how many people are going to miss out yet we are the ones that make the show and actors successful yet are denied the chance of ever seeing them because of ridiculous prices like this.

Why is there no ticket information for fri 24th website keeps crashing and why is benedict cumberbatch only with platinum or more package? A friend of mine saw him at another event and didnt have to pay over the odds to see her idol just need some verifying before I decided to go as this clashes with another event of yours im attending hence the fri question.