Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!! I have no objection whatsoever with this turning into a don't read, mods please delete thread!! :D:o

I like those avs....may pinch one!

What great piccies Illyria!! I'm having loads of problems finding sites that arent in Finnish, can you help me? LoL :D I cant find many piccies :wub:

Oh and Pippinsweatypants, like Illyria said, you are never too old!

OMG I love this thread...im sooooooooooooooooo in love with the rasmus. Ive just bought tickets to see them in London, who else is going? can't wait to see them esp my lovely Lauri...god i could get lost in his eyes :wub:

here some pics for you guys..

Lauri_33.jpg

The_Band_05.jpg

The_Band_47.jpg

OMG I love this thread...im sooooooooooooooooo in love with the rasmus. Ive just bought tickets to see them in London, who else is going? can't wait to see them esp my lovely Lauri...god i could get lost in his eyes :wub:

here some pics for you guys..

Lauri_33.jpg

The_Band_05.jpg

The_Band_47.jpg

Where did you get the tickets for the concert?????

KT171 Hey!!!!!

Wow what fantastic pics...... :P:wub: Lauri is a complete babe isnt he?! I'm sooo Jealous of you going to see them in London, I tried to win tickets on my local radio staition but was unlucky :wub: I'm guessing the tickets sold out ages ago yeah?

BTW where did you find those piccies because Ive been looking everywhere but am finding it really difficult to find any! Also do you know any Englich sites because Ive only found Finnish ones!

mmmmmm Lauri :wub::wub:

*sends out Lauri goodness* ;)

*LMB*

xxxxxxxx

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

Oh no i havn't met him YET :unsure: Im gonna try my dam hardest though in June lol.

Rasmus have been to Nottingham twice now ( I live there) and both times I missed them and both times they went off into town * cud cry * so in June im gonna try my dam hardest to meet them esp Lauri B)

the venue is only like 30 mins walk from Leister Square so they mite go into town there aswell.