Who loves the Rasmus??

PippinsLady

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh I do, and yes the lead singer is gorgeous :unsure: he's called Lauri mmmm :blink: Great music :P Glad we have the same tastes matey, hope I haven't drummed it into your head too much recently!! LoL :unsure:

Lets see......about piccies.....

the_rasmus_march2003_02.jpg

3.jpg

presse_6.jpg

presse_91.jpg

Well heres just a few, Im talking to someone about them now actually, they've been around for a while in Belgium, well bit of trivia there for you, well enjoy Pippinslady I know I will :unsure:

xxxxxx

hm the rasmus r ok, i only know a couple their songs, not the best but i can see why ppl would like em - apparently theyve bin around for about 4 years already, ppl just didnt know it - maybe they were hiding in the shadows! (oh god that was bad)

LoL! Well I laughed :unsure: Yeah they've been around for a while, but not in England- Im pretty sure In The Shadows is their first single in England- Dont quote me on it though!

My friends who live in Belgium- dont know if you know them on here, Inos and brave hobbit have said they've released 3/ 4 songs over there and they are all pretty good!

mmmm Lauri-- sorry I'm in the middle of a obsessive stage when you like something new! :unsure::unsure: