Sherlocked on the same weekend?

fifi

I'll steal what TooTall posted over in the Sherlock section:

Again yes it's a shame it clashed with Chevron but we've had to go with dates that the venue and guests can do. In the end that meant clashing our own event. Something we didn't do lightly.

This is really not a deliberate attack on Chevron. It was a "either that or give up the venue" or even more likely "either that date or guest X can't attend."

• Showmasters Admin

Firstly QS is correct and there was no choice. For the venue and main guests this was the ONLY weekend available to us. We honestly would not have chosen it otherwise.

And we'll not be using it as an excuse for anything, we understand it will effect ticket sales for Chevron and have taken that into account.

to me shelocked i dont care i have never watched this and consider it pants lol.. Stargate wins hands down i cant be the only one who thinks this way

Not at all, no!

Im a big LOTR/HOBBIT fan so i liked sherlock once i started watching it. But no way would i cough up the amount of money being asked for for sherlocked just to meet Benadict. Besides i already have a gold ticket to chevron.