SHERLOCKED Dates and Venue revealed!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Getting a bit worried. I don't actually care about autographs and am not fussed about meeting the actors or getting photographed with them. I really just want to attend the guest talks, see Sherlock costumes, and meet other fans. Hoping there's a (non-eyewateringly-priced) package option for that. I can't really go over 300 pounds or so. I've only ever been to fan-run, author-centric events, so I'm a bit of a stranger in a strange land, here. Is this sort of convention mostly about autographs and photos, or are there other programs and events?

Anna

your going to be fine , there is something for everyone at all prices it will all be revealed on Monday

jason :WAVE:

• Like 1

Getting a bit worried. I don't actually care about autographs and am not fussed about meeting the actors or getting photographed with them. I really just want to attend the guest talks, see Sherlock costumes, and meet other fans. Hoping there's a (non-eyewateringly-priced) package option for that. I can't really go over 300 pounds or so. I've only ever been to fan-run, author-centric events, so I'm a bit of a stranger in a strange land, here. Is this sort of convention mostly about autographs and photos, or are there other programs and events?

Anna

Just speaking from the perspective of being a paying attendee, at the last Star Trek event at this venue which was co-organised with Showmasters and another partner, I had the most basic weekend ticket for that event and although I did get autographs and photos, there was still plenty of things to do which didn't require any additional financial outlay (or maybe even low cost activities). In fact, there were plenty of other bits I came away having not done because I ran out of time or had conflicts with other things. That event even had a whole stage which was geared around fan led talks etc rather than the actor based stuff on other stages.

Different events of course and Star Trek has got God knows how many hours of TV and film behind it with an almost unlimited pool of guests to fish from, but if it is anything like that, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Hope so too, the tickets for Hamlet sold out in an hour!

It was actually a day. - the remaining tickets available at that point went on general sale to the public at 10am and they had alll gone by 5pm.

Edited by laurab1
  • Like 1

And the Hamlet tickts realistically it was longer than that as they were available to the Red members for a week, followd by the Orange members for a week, and they still do have a lot available for the cheaper seats which will be realeased nearer he time (I think they held bacl 100 a day) so that's quite a lot that are still available.