SHERLOCKED Dates and Venue revealed!

Massive Events

• Moderators

Cool!

Although does this mean that we'll have to use that token system for buying autos that is used for DSTL? Really did not enjoy that.

The companies involved are different and SM/ME are doing the main running of this event so I doubt very much that will be the case.

• Like 1

Can you at least tell us what are the prices around which the tickets will be? Like, is the cheapest one going to be less than £150? I cannot just go put a random amount of money on my card and then on february 9th find out that that amount of money I put wasn't enough for me to buy a ticket.

wow really outdone yourselves having this the same weekend as chevron .....this has put me off paying up front for tickets wont be doing that again

Certainly unfortunate to hold an event that excludes a few hundred of your most loyal customers. If they offered an exchange would Chevron still be viable?

Be interesting to be in London the weekend of the Marathon though.

I am very happy we have a date and it's the weekend before my daughter's birthday so perfect, but it would be really helpful to have the ticket packages and prices announced before they go on sale so that we can choose the most appropriate (and affordable) one for us.

Can I ask ppl who have been to an event in excel before - what is like in comparison to Earls Court for getting around. Is it substantially bigger? I really want to go but need to see how much walking would be involved Never been near excel before but it looks huge. Thanks 😋

Can I ask ppl who have been to an event in excel before - what is like in comparison to Earls Court for getting around. Is it substantially bigger? I really want to go but need to see how much walking would be involved Never been near excel before but it looks huge. Thanks

The Excel centre is massive, a lot bigger the Earls Court, you could have several events on at once

I'm disappointed this is right at exam time, I don't get my timetable until the middle of the month. Therefore I can't really do much planning until then :(