:wub:

The Prowler knows his/her stuff!

If you meant Jango:

Full Name: Jango Bendover Johnny

Birthdate: Pre-World War 1

Hometown: Unknown - came from an egg

Height: Short, very short

Weight: Wimpy

Mailing address: The Asylum, Cell 4. (no sharp implements please!)

:P:lol:

Jango or Jean-Claude?

Heres his height and other facts for you peps:

Full Name: Jean Claude Van Varenberg

Birthdate: 18/10/1960

Hometown: Sint-Agatha, Berchem, Belgium

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 228ibs

Mailing Address:

C/O JTA

9560 Wilshire Blvd

Suite 500

Beverley Hills, Ca

:D

If you meant Jango:

:D:o

And you know your Jango facts well. :wub: LOL.x

:P

Jango or Jean-Claude?

Heres his height and other facts for you peps:

Full Name: Jean Claude Van Varenberg

Birthdate: 18/10/1960

Hometown: Sint-Agatha, Berchem, Belgium

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 228ibs

Mailing Address:

C/O JTA

9560 Wilshire Blvd

Suite 500

Beverley Hills, Ca

;)

If you meant Jango:

;):yoda:

And you know your Jango facts well. :lol: LOL.x

;)

That I do! ;):lol:

Just a terrific guy to meet isnt it?  :lol:

he would definitly bring a lot of fun at a con! hes cool!

Here's some new Van Damme information for all you fans..................

Don Warrener contributed a story to the 'official Van Damme News letter', about the new film he’s working on with Jean Claude called “Kumite”.

“Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be part of this new Van Damme blockbuster, Kumite. I would like to invite you to join me on this magical ride from the very beginning. Join the Dojo and share the excitement!”

“We all know that Van Damme is a champion martial artist, but at the start of his remarkable career he made a conscious decision to move to Tinseltown, USA, and become the next major action star. He did it. Climbing onto the success of "Bloodsport", he continued to make spectacular movies that his army of fans queued to see all over the world.

“Kumite” will be the fighting arts movie of movies. It will feature the best of the best artists and world champion fighters ­ a wild bunch, all coming together to produce the ultimate fighting arts film.

“Kumite” will be a film where the fighting arts will be elevated by fresh ideas, engrossing story and a new type of tournament. It will create a new approach to test the top fighters with brand new faces and real champions. Van Damme has been working on the script for over three years to reach the perfection that he insists on, to demonstrate the art of winning. He has assembled a team of professional actors, stunt arrangers and artists, consultants and film crew to bring this extraordinary story to the screen. Names like Jerome Lebonner (K1 world champion, who is about to take on Mike Tyson); Malaipet (The Diamond), a real Muay Thai fighter with 150 pro fights and 130 wins; Kenji Yamaki, 1st place in Kyokushin Kai World Karate Tournament and achieved the Grand Slam of Karate (the only person in the world to have achieved this); and many more of equal stature.

“I have read the script and I really believe that it will bring the art of martial arts back to the dignity and respectability that it so rightfully deserves. I asked Van Damme why he was so passionate about this movie and he replied, “It’s time the public got to know the martial arts for exactly what they are. Real Karate, real Muay Thai, real Savate, and no holds barred. They are all equally good with their strong and weak points, but they all deserve the respect by the non-practitioners, and that is my goal in “Kumite”.When I visited Van Damme he went through and explained the final fight scene that has a sensational idea. It includes quality martial arts, and dignity that only the Masters like Kano, Funakoshi, Oyama, and Miyagi could have wished for.

“The real bonus is that Van Damme has given me permission to put the word out to the world-wide martial arts community that those who would like to be involved in the movie can send in their professional demo reel (not longer than 5 minutes) and your personal martial arts resume - including current height, recent headshot, nationality (as per your passport) and all your contact information. We are looking for real experts, short and tall, fighters, coaches, and instructors.

Fighters (Description of types that are still required)

Maxine Germain

French, champion Savate fighter, bears a grudge against humanity because of abuse in childhood and is vowing for revenge by the only way that he knows-total victory.

Kunta Makaba,

Age 33, 6¹2¹¹-6¹7¹¹, Africa¹s most notorious mass murderer and known as that. Is promised freedom if he succeeds in winning the championship. The taste of freedom is within his grasp.

Abdoul Benjamoul

Huge Arab fighter of Middle Eastern origin. Trained to the peak of perfection and bristling with muscle. Dreamed all his life to take part in the strongest combat ever.

Topal Majal

Indian contender who has been testing his strength which has never failed him and to prove his mystical powers all over India. A strength that has never failed him. And now this is the chance for him

to test his strength in America and to become an international hero in the Indian sub continent. A chance not to be missed.

Please send all the information to ­

Rising Sun Productions

Kumite

628 N. Doheny Drive

Los Angeles

CA 90069

U.S.A.

“The latest development is that one of the co-stars that has signed up is Bolo (Yueng). Both he and Van Damme have been seen at the gym training for at least 3 to 4 hours a day in preparation for “Kumite”. Training includes: weights, stretching, bag work, cardio, sparring and diet. They are both pushing themselves to their own personal best. Both realize that the success of “Kumite” can be a feeling for the purpose of being here.”

:lol:

Edited by nightprowler

• 2 weeks later...