Sherlocked is COMING VERY SOON!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We said that as soon as things started to come together we would let you know, and it’s looking like we’re going to be able to give you the date and first guest announcements for Sherlocked in the next 7 to 10 days!

We are in talks with some of the headline cast; they are in town and we are just about to finalise their agreements to attend. We have also managed to secure a venue for the date we are looking at, and we are about to finalise that too! It’s all very close to us being able to announce what we have been planning for a long while now.

We promise that as soon as we have everything signed off we will go live with the website and tickets, and be able to offer you an amazing weekend with the cast of Sherlock in London!

To give you as much warning as possible, the event date is likely to be around the end of April this year. We do not advise anyone to book travel or hotels until this is all official but we did want to give you as much lead in time as we can.

Thank you all for your patience and we are very much looking forward to letting you know everything we have planned for you!

Take care,

Jason, Mark & everyone at Sherlocked :-)

THE GAME IS ON!

• Like 3

• Moderators

There's never going to be a time in the year where (a.) everyone is available to attend and (b.) the cast members are available too. You just can't please everyone.

Unfortunately someone is going to miss out no matter what.

With the huge amount of Sherlock fans out there, I'm sure the event will be a huge success whenever it takes place.

• Like 2

I am sure it will be a huge success. Looking at the proposed rough dates, and the fact I've spent the money I set aside for this, I don't think I will be able to go... but until they make the official announcemnt with all the details I am not saying a definite no.

They will probably have the usual base priced tickets gradiating to higher priced package so it will really depend on what you want from the event. I've usually just got the regular one before and have been totally happy with it.

IIRC the Star Trek event tickets had a few at a couple of grand at the top end but they they had loads of guests and it was run by another company with SM just helping out.

Brilliant stuff. Don't think I'll be able to make it unless it's a hotel based con (which seems doubtful with the size it could be) due to some mobility problems but no matter where it is it's sure to be a blast 😆😆. Much excitement

• Like 1

Just checking but did anyone receive this announcement via email? I signed up to the email alert on the main site but only saw this via a twitter feed. Did anyone else get it via the email notification? Just checking to see if I'm either not receiving emails or it wasn't sent out.