horror fiends!

I think with all the horror announcements we are being spoilt with us horror fans need a place to yap and get excited.

I am so stoked for this year. As a big horror addict it is absolutely perfect for me! We have some people from the biggest movies in horror. And I imagine there's more to come!!!

Who's everyone meeting from the horror genre :))??

• Like 1

I'm hoping they announce Robert Kurtzman as a full guest in addition to applying Englund's make up for the photo shoot, if so I would def want to meet him. Jennifer Rubin as I had a crush on her growing up, I just hope I don't go all weird on her and ask to smell her hair or something!! Zach Galligan for Waxwork more than Gremlins. We can even claim Christopher Lloyd as well for his work in Quicksilver Highway and Masters of Horror episode Valerie on the Stairs, and even Piranha. So excited by these announcements. For me personally this is a very exciting line up.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'm hoping they announce Robert Kurtzman as a full guest in addition to applying Englund's make up for the photo shoot, if so I would def want to meet him. Jennifer Rubin as I had a crush on her growing up, I just hope I don't go all weird on her and ask to smell her hair or something!! Zach Galligan for Waxwork more than Gremlins. We can even claim Christopher Lloyd as well for his work in Quicksilver Highway and Masters of Horror episode Valerie on the Stairs, and even Piranha. So excited by these announcements. For me personally this is a very exciting line up.

I HAVE A QUESTION

I would love to meet and get something signed by Robert Kurtzman as well. Can this be included within the Diamond Pass please??

Robert Kurtzman will be listed as a guest over the week end as a guest in his own right

much more to come

jason

• Like 1

Haha smell her hair. I'd love to be there if you did accidently slip that oUt!

Oh tell me about it we've been asking for ages and this year we are finally getting our wish. They only need to get someone from saw, hellraiser and child's play and we've basically got someone from all the "big" franchises.

• Like 1

Brad Dourif or Chris Sarandon from child's play would be beyond epic. I would probably ask to smell their hair too I'd be so excited and star struck. I would love to see them get Doug Bradley and Clair Higgins from Hellraiser, especially as Claire Higgins cancelled collectormania last year.

• Moderators

Jeffrey Coombs would be absolutely epic too.

Showmasters are already spoiling us. I hope the horror guests prove to be super successful so it will help encourage more bookings in future shows.

Oooo never thought about Mr Combs would be great to see him back in the UK

• Like 1

Horror wise I'd like to see Tobin Bell added

This! I'd love to meet Tobin or any of the Saw cast. Costas Mandylor & Shawnee Smith especially! Also Tony Todd as I couldn't meet him at CMK last year.

He's done appearances in America so if they can play their cards right it will (hopefully) happen. Would love to meet him!