Will we get warnings when entry or photo tickets are nearly sold out?

Lizzy

From what I've seen it depends on how quickly the tickets sell. After a guest is announced they might have hundreds of tickets left yet suddenly hundreds of people may decide at roughly the same time to buy them so SM don't really get a chance to let us know. If they can I imagine SM would lput a post on here.

• Moderators

From what I've seen it depends on how quickly the tickets sell. After a guest is announced they might have hundreds of tickets left yet suddenly hundreds of people may decide at roughly the same time to buy them so SM don't really get a chance to let us know. If they can I imagine SM would lput a post on here.

This is what has happened in previous years, if SM can give us heads up they normally do

Yes, just as the last post said. The aim is certainly that there will be warnings. But if 50 tickets from 400 left that may seem plenty... but then there's a sudden unexpected surge in sales - maybe a large company paid a bonus and the employees have extra money or something like that - and bam... no warning possible anymore.

I noticed that the shop uses the traffic light system to indicate stock supply. Obviously green for plentiful, amber for low, red for out of stock. It doesn't give exact numbers, but still useful.

I'm Feeling a bit of an idiot now! I've seen that on the site but never worked it out! Thanks!
  • Like 1

I noticed that the shop uses the traffic light system to indicate stock supply. Obviously green for plentiful, amber for low, red for out of stock. It doesn't give exact numbers, but still useful.

I'm Feeling a bit of an idiot now! I've seen that on the site but never worked it out! Thanks!

I'd not spotted it either !!! Helpful to know.

Last year I remember there were warnings when Stan Lee photo tickets were getting low.

Its done by the traffic light system, so others have said .... So far, the traffic lights are all green, so stock levels can't be too low. Best to buy early for maximum satisfaction. Its what I am doing.... I may buy some more photo shoots, but not for a little while, yet. I've got the ones I want for me, right now.

Heads up guys and Girls... There will be no tickets for Neve, I'm buying all 400 for each day.... Yah :smile::drool::gorgeous:

LOL, you could do yourself a little neve-themed photo comic strip with that amount haha (just change poses minimally after every click & make your own story out of it ;) )