Latest Guest Announcement - Neve Campbell

The more and more I think about it the more I'm contemplating a photo shoot...

I brought mine straight away, this announcement was too tempting to pass up. So I would say yes buy a photoshoot and if you are thinking of a Saturday photoshoot I would buy soon because that is the day that's most likely to sell out
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Still waiting for my last three purchased photoshoots. The latest one is Neve. What's happening if she's cancelling? (i hope she doesn't) The tickets are already sent out to us. Can we get a refund at the day of the con?

If a guest cancells the money will be automatically refunded onto the card on which you paid

Still waiting for my last three purchased photoshoots. The latest one is Neve. What's happening if she's cancelling? (i hope she doesn't) The tickets are already sent out to us. Can we get a refund at the day of the con?

If a guest cancells the money will be automatically refunded onto the card on which you paid

Good to know, thank you :)

• Moderators

No problem!!

No problem!!

My card will expire before LFCC, do you know how I would get refunded?

No problem!!

My card will expire before LFCC, do you know how I would get refunded?

In that case you would be contacted.

Got my Neve ticket number 1. 😊

Hope that I can take my scream mask with me for the photo👏

I'm gonna be taking my scream mask for her to sign, also taking a freddy glove to be signed by Robert Englund and a Jason mask to be signed by Ken Kerzinger 😀 then gonna get them all framed
  • Like 4

Got my Neve ticket number 1.

Hope that I can take my scream mask with me for the photo

Soooo.... you are the one who was faster than me :D

I also want to take my Scream mask with me but I'm just travelling with hand luggage and no bigger suitcase :-/

Thank you for booking her - I'm there!! The Craft is an amazing film. I have a massive collection of film memorabilia for it here. :smile:

Thank you for booking her - I'm there!! The Craft is an amazing film. I have a massive collection of film memorabilia for it here. :smile:http://thecraftfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

I love your collection, great to find other people who collect on specific movies!

http://thecraftfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

I am more then jealous! Great collection there :)

Aww thanks guys. It will be great to get one of these items signed by Neve - July cannot be here sooner ;)