Latest Guest Announcement - Neve Campbell

We really are pessimistic people; I'm going to look on the bight side that A) she's in something new and B) I'll save a bunch of money, since I'm planing on getting something from Scream, The Craft and Wild Things.

It will be my fourth cancellation otherwise.

On the other hand, would be kind of cool if they could do a Scream reunion next year. Neve Campbell, Jamie Kennedy and Skeet Ulrich do conventions, David Arquette apparently does them too, I read on the board that Matthew Lillard is interested. I think Rose McGowan does conventions as well. Could be awesome, no?

• Like 1

On the other hand, would be kind of cool if they could do a Scream reunion next year. Neve Campbell, Jamie Kennedy and Skeet Ulrich do conventions, David Arquette apparently does them too, I read on the board that Matthew Lillard is interested. I think Rose McGowan does conventions as well. Could be awesome, no?

Great idea but I want to meet Neve this year as well!

• Like 1

I'd imagine and I'm only speculating here, that IF she was to cancel and due to the fact the House Of Cards announcement was made late June, she would have cancelled by now, unless there was a change to the filming etc.

However, I do not want to tempt fate in any of this so fingers crossed all is well for next week.