Latest Guest Announcement - Neve Campbell

Are the photos on the first page of this forum the ones Showmasters will have available for Neve to sign? I hope so as I am struggling to find any decent ones from Scream online to take with me.

The photos that will be available are never confirmed in advance, sorry. Also photos can run out throughtout the weekend. If you struggle there's usually still a pretty decent selection available at the stalls in the dealers area if anything else fails.

What a surprise.. a bunch of folks dribbling over Manga/Power Rangers etc and yet unaware/unexcited about Neve Campbell.. Bet if she had a minor part in Game of Thrones, you'd know get real excited..

Neve Campbell, AFAIK famously UK based nowadays, and for ages been on my bucketlist, and one I wondered if they'd just tried to break away, or got freaked out by the Convention scene..

FHM cover regular, in their top 100 Girls for DONKEYS years.. Any doubt I had about going, was deleted when I saw this, and the BTTF reunion.. Definitely getting my Lea Thompson lobby card done this time!

I don't get the first part. Everyone in here is excited :)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Undecided what Scream related goodness I should get signed from Neve as they're aren't many things to choose from. What are you guys planning on getting autographed?

I am going to get 10x8 photo signed of her on the telephone from the Scream films. There are a few good ones on eBay.

• Like 1

I found a nice black and white press pic of her on the phone with Rose McGowan in the pic as well from Scream. Just need Showmasters to announce Rose as well ! :-)

I have seen the photo as well on eBay and was thinking the same thing!

• 1 month later...

Any idea when the Saturday photo shoots are going up for sale. On the order page it has Not Started.

I'll try to find out. At the moment the mods do not have this info. The first two batches have already been sold. There seems to be some delay with getting more online.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Matthew Lillard has said he would be interested in coming and he would be a great guest alongside Neve Campbell as he would be a European first time signer as well!

That is a great shout it would be fantastic to see Matthew over here, I'd definitely be getting him on a picture of shaggy and scooby lol

• Like 1

Matthew Lillard has said he would be interested in coming and he would be a great guest alongside Neve Campbell as he would be a European first time signer as well!

So much yes! Make it happen Showmasters!

• 3 weeks later...

Moment of panic after reading the neve is a have a regular series role in house of cards and that production starts soon so does this mean another cancellation of my photo list I hope not.

Uh oh ... I feel a "Sorry, but ..." post coming soon! :(

Lets hope not...