Latest Guest Announcement - Neve Campbell

I'm definately gonna get Neves autograph, not 100% sure on the photoshoot yet as depends on other guests and funds. Was wondering are we allowed to take photos with the guests on our phones etc when we get their autograph?

That's usually not known until on the day. Sometimes the guests will pose with you, sometimes you can take a picture of them while signing, sometimes photos allowed from the line, sometimes no photos at all. All depending on circumstances on the day, like length of the line and all that. It may even change throughout the day when lines get too long.

I'm definately gonna get Neves autograph, not 100% sure on the photoshoot yet as depends on other guests and funds. Was wondering are we allowed to take photos with the guests on our phones etc when we get their autograph?

That's usually not known until on the day. Sometimes the guests will pose with you, sometimes you can take a picture of them while signing, sometimes photos allowed from the line, sometimes no photos at all. All depending on circumstances on the day, like length of the line and all that. It may even change throughout the day when lines get too long.

Ok thanks, I wasn't sure as never been before. So looking forward to it no matter what 😝