Big guest announcement at 7pm on Monday 2nd

Bad thing about living in a different time zone: "Darn, it's 7pm already, still two more hours!" :)

Peter Capaldi?

He's already done a convention. And it was this year, and it was in England.

Edit: I would love to meet him though!

Thanks, not obviously paying much attention what he does, even though I consider myself a big fan. :)

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Do Not disappoint with this announcement, all this waiting and not being able to think straight can't all be for nothing lol, either way I see this being pretty darn EPIC!!!!!!!!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Do Not disappoint with this announcement, all this waiting and not being able to think straight can't all be for nothing lol, either way I see this being pretty darn EPIC!!!!!!!!

If the guest isn't who you wanted, SM aren't to blame. They simply posted they'd be announcing a guest. People get their hopes up and assume it will be the one main guest they want to meet, but the chances are that it won't be that guest.

Yes, I would like it to be someone I want to meet from Game of Thrones (for example) but I have known and accepted right from the start that it may not be, and it may not be someone I want to meet at all. If that's the case then oh well, maybe next time. And I'll be pleased for those who do want to meet them.

• Like 1

It's about having fun...........meeting people WE want to meet. Of course we all have our own expectations.

And to be fair. I think there's been enough Game of Thrones over the years, and Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I understand they will still be going strong in 100 years from now when I'm dead but we should get people in from other things. I don't think many of the suggestions on here are half bad. At least they are different. Surely if it is Doctor Who or Game Of Thrones......you must have answers to everything now. What else can possibly be asked? You can only hear the same stories over and over so many times. THere should always be a wide variety of genres and guests and with this being LFCC this is the place to take chances and bring someone in who would normally never do these shows.

It's about having fun...........meeting people WE want to meet. Of course we all have our own expectations.

And to be fair. I think there's been enough Game of Thrones over the years, and Harry Potter and Doctor Who. I understand they will still be going strong in 100 years from now when I'm dead but we should get people in from other things. I don't think many of the suggestions on here are half bad. At least they are different. Surely if it is Doctor Who or Game Of Thrones......you must have answers to everything now. What else can possibly be asked? You can only hear the same stories over and over so many times. THere should always be a wide variety of genres and guests and with this being LFCC this is the place to take chances and bring someone in who would normally never do these shows.

I meet guests from DW and GoT. a) not every single member of the cast from these shows have attended conventions, which is why there should be more. B ) they should get guests again from these shows who have done conventions before because not everyone is able to go to every single convention. I still have a lot of people from these shows to meet.

There are so many guests from these shows at most SM's events because they are popular. Popular shows, and popular guests. Therefore, SM will get them.

I'm not interested in Star Wars, Star Trek or horror guests, but I know a lot of other people are, which is why SM get guests from these things for their events.

Edit: I had to put a space between the 'b' and the bracket so it didn't make a smiley.

Edited by Sam_Carter96
  • Like 1