Big guest announcement at 7pm on Monday 2nd

If it's MJF, please don't let it become the cluster f*ck that was Stan Lee, and limit the number of diamond ticket, or let him be a diamond guest only. He's very poorly so IF it is him, please have the provisions in place!

I think that's the point of the Diamond tickets, to avoid what happened with Stan Lee last year.
What I mean is, you'll only get to meet him via a diamond ticket. Might seem unfair to some but last year was just insane
Hmmmmm, there was a post only on Facebook about something coming this Sunday related to BTTF, if we don't see anything today this means, the Monday big guest would be "it". Then again I do agree MJ Fox would definitely be a diamond guest, not a "big guest".

To me a big guest would have nothing to do with BTTF, so it's either gonna be our first diamond guest as MJ Fox.... And that would be just awesome....

Or someone from another universe, .... Hmmmm big guest, to me Ron Perlman would fell into that category..... And that would be awesome as well....

In any case, can't wait...

I appreciate English is not your first language so apologies if the following comes over rude.

The announcement that they have advised being announced today states "how you can get involved in the fight against Parkinson's,have the chance to win AND earn once in a lifetime experiences and get 'Up to 88!' in 2015!". I think you'll find that this is most likely in respect of the Team Fox fundraising event/activities and not an actual guest(s).

Tomorrow's announcement has been confirmed as being a guest so will be a guest.

Well even if it's an experience announced as "lifetime" rather than "meet a guest"I still can see this as an event including a very limited guest experience, as buying tickects such as in a lottery/raffle kind of things, offering very limited chance to meet someone like MJ Fox.... This coming at pretty much the same time as a guest announcement I just wondered as if those two could be linked in some way...

Even if being realistic, I do think that it would rather be some kind of raffle ticket, offering a signed collectible such as a guitar or an opportunity to ride in a Delorean.

Each time they announce something vaguely connected to BTTF could not prevent myself of thinking MJ Fox might be involved at some point in some way, especially with his foundation deeply involved this year.

Edited by mrvega
  • Like 1

It could be MJF though

It's a BTFF reunion, he still talks to a few of the cast so they would have mentioned it tohin

Obviously Showmasters would be trying to get MJF, they wouldn't miss him on a oppuirtunity like this

He hasn't attended any Europe convention before, and with his condition, i don't think he will

He would be there to represent his charity

Sorry if it doesn't make sense what i'm saying, i struggle to explain things on paper/online

• Like 2

With the thing that is ment to be posted today about raising money for the MJ Fox Foundation, i believe it's a rasie as much money for the charity, people who raise most money get prizes such as

Win a chance to ride in the DeLorean with Christopher Lloyd driving it. You are in the fricking movie pretty much!

A signed hoverboard

A signed gutair etc

Or they could do it each say £10 is a raffle ticket, i.e you raise £100 you get 10 tickets in a glass bowl (like the choosing ceramony in the Hunger Games :P )

is the ( this guest will not be doing any other event in Europe) mean they are never doing a showmaster or any other event in Europe again do you think or just not this year? i wonder. i look forward to finding out who this is. Hope its someone really big i want to meet.

If it's someone who will never do an event in Europe again, I assume it'll be because or their health issues or age. Although, it may just be Europe exclusivity for 2015

I saw that Nikolaj Coster Waldau was at ____ these last days. Would be incredibly awesome to have him in London :)

I thought about him. I think he's done another event in Australia as well.

Also i'm not sure if you're allowed to name other conventions on here...

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Hopefully Sophia Turner or Maisie Williams

Maisie has done a Uk event before

D: has sophie? I know it wont be GoT related, but I just got into it this year so I want to meet as much of the cast as possible!
Not sure about Sophie. Although i'm not sure they'd give her this much build up. Last year they announced most of the GoT guests without a build up.

I started last year so LFCC 2014 was the first event I went to where I wanted to meet the cast. Thankfully they had Cersei, Shae, Bran, Hodor and others!

Hopefully Sophia Turner or Maisie Williams

Maisie has done a Uk event before

D: has sophie? I know it wont be GoT related, but I just got into it this year so I want to meet as much of the cast as possible!
Not sure about Sophie. Although i'm not sure they'd give her this much build up. Last year they announced most of the GoT guests without a build up.

I started last year so LFCC 2014 was the first event I went to where I wanted to meet the cast. Thankfully they had Cersei, Shae, Bran, Hodor and others!

Sophie has yes

I'm thinking MJF.

At some point at thought I tought so too, but as this will be a "Big guest" I doubt it, MJ Fox would definitely be a diamond guest ...

So it basically could be anyone as there is pretty much clearly zero clues on this "big Guest"

please be Christopher eccleston please be Christopher eccleston please be Christopher eccleston please be Christopher eccleston please be Christopher eccleston. Etc etc.

No chance - he has been asked numerous times and has always said a resounding No.

Besides hes filming the new series of The Leftovers.