A heads up to avoiding long queues at this years event

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

We just wanted to shear a little bit of info to you all.

We really do advise you to buy your tickets in advance it will make your day a lot easier and fun for you :-)

Theses events have become more and more popular, there are queues on the door for walk ups and buy on the day tickets, the morning line for walk ups takes around a hour to get in , were as pre paid ticket holders get in with in around 20 to 25 minutes, the afternoon line is the longest for walk ups and it sometimes takes a few hours to get in but we have gotten everyone in in around two hours after the 11pm walk up line starts to go in.

One other thing Sunday there never seems to be anyway near as many people as the Sat as there is a lot less fans attending so try to come on Sunday

So to avoid long lines outside just buy in advance and you will have a much more fun easy day at the show.

hope that is of help and do not be put off by this, if you get there last we have always managed to get everyone in by the afternoon.

we have a great guest line up this year so we know you are all gong to have a great time at the show.

see you all there soon :dance:

Jason

• 1 month later...

Or you get your tickets early to ensure that you can get in only to find out then that it was a total waste of time as most if not all the people you wanted have pulled out.... And as i cant be in two places at the same time i am committed. Having said that as my tickets haven't arrived yet as i ordered before the ticket ordering system was ( down) graded i assume they will be physically sent out to me?

• Like 1